Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 July 2018

Walked into the room and the rug was filthy. Went to office and was told there was nothing else available. I was told that they would send someone to clean the rug. Never happened! Wifi is horrible! Housekeeping was in and out in 5 minutes.

Room tip: Do not book room 301
Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
MotelMgmt, Manager at Surf Song Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2018

We are so sorry to hear about your unpleasant experience with us at the Surf Song. We strive to provide all of our guests with unmatched service and we recognize where we fell short here. While we know that professional carpet cleaners need an unoccupied room when treating the carpets, we wish there was more we could have done at the time of your stay. Likewise, while we know that Comcast does have frequent outages in the area, we do hope to enhance our wifi moving forward. We hope that you will give us another chance in the future to earn your five star experience!

Reviewed 23 June 2018 via mobile

So my family has been coming to Surf song for years and this past day was one of the worst ever... Each unit is individually owned and therefore upkeep and basic conditions vary from place to place... staying here several times and usually always getting a good to very good Suite we weren't to Leary about booking 516... First off let's just say the furniture is minimally 6 to 10 years old..there was a very small loveseat and a couch with a pull out bed that was broken as to where you cannot even lay on it you have to close the couch and sleep on that... The dishes are the worst ever there is one very small pan you used to maybe cook gravy on Thanksgiving not even big enough for a box of macaroni and cheese one flat pan like a griddle and one basic Skillet pan... We normally bring food down to help out with eating every night this year was almost impossible to cook what we brought.. the dishes and pans were scratched up rust was coming off the pans to wear as we opted basically throw the food away and eat out... the two double beds in the bedroom were very beat up as well the mattresses had ruts in them and is one of the worst things I've ever to sleep on... The curtain liner in the bathroom was piss yellow... You would think these owners make thousands I mean thousands a summer and can't afford to get a $50 box of pots every year from Walmart which would consist of probably about 10 to 12 pieces... Change your sofa maybe once every few years as well as your bedding... definitely do not Reserve 516 and surf song should be ashamed of themself for not upholding a higher standards and keeping these owners to a strict policy as far as the rooms upkeep and regulation

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank ceeparadise1
MotelMgmt, Manager at Surf Song Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2018

We are so sorry to hear about your unpleasant experience with our resort. We take pride in providing all of our guests with a five star experience and we certainly did not want to provide you with anything less than that. While each unit here is individually owned we do try our best to be the eyes and ears for the owners and alert them when updates need to be made. We apologize for not seeing the problems you spotted before your arrival.
We will work diligently to ensure that we review the points you have made and determine the best way to update the unit. We sincerely hope that you will stay with us again in the future. We are honored to have your family choose our resort year after year and would love to see you again and can assure you that you will have a better experience!

Reviewed 23 June 2018

Reserved room along with 2 other family members in January for June stay. Received phone call the night before I was to arrive to be told they did not have a room for me but would find another place which was not acceptable since the rest of my family was staying there. Decided to stay with family in their room. After they checked in, the room was not ready but told there were no problems. Room just had to be checked for cleanliness. When we finally got to room I had to ask why there was a portable air conditioner in one bedroom. Then we were told the air conditioning unit was broken but they try to have it fixed. After a four night stay we never saw any attempt to have air conditioner fixed.

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with family

I am so sorry to hear about your unfortunate experience. We certainly did not want to leave you with a negative view of our resort. We are very sorry that there were unfortunate circumstances that left us no choice but to contact you so close to your arrival. We completely understand why you did not take our offer to be relocated or select another date and instead took the refund of your deposit since your family was staying with us.
We are very sorry that there were issues with the air conditioning. Again, while we did offer to move all of your family's rooms to another location so that you could remain together, that is something that you reasonably decided against as it is hard to move; especially when you were looking forward to your stay with us!
We do hope that the partial refund given for the inconvenience will enable your family to visit us again at the Surf Song and grant us the opportunity to provide you with the five star experience you all deserve!

Reviewed 1 May 2018

I had to call 5 times to confirm my reservation and now the women said that the owners will be there so I cannot have the unit I requested. When I called Saturday April 21, 2018, the women took my name and credit card and stated that she would be sending me an email confirmation with my confirmation of my reservation. After all my phone calls not once was I told that I couldn't have the unit a request or did I get a confirmation of my reservation.She always said everything was fine that she had my reservation but she hasn't been in the office to input in computer. I now called for the 6 time and I have to have another Unit and still waiting on email confirmation. I also am very nervous because they have my debit card information. I also was never called and informed that I couldn't have the unit that I requested . I am so upset. I never had this problem before. I also tried email through the website and no response.

Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
MotelMgmt, Manager at Surf Song Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 19 July 2018

Dear Sherry,
I am so sorry to hear about your unfortunate experience. We certainly did not want to leave a negative imprint on your view of our resort. We have worked diligently to ensure that future guests, including yourself, will not see this problem moving forward. We have a new, and very strong, team and are pleased to assure you that in the future we will be able to assist you in a timely manner. We understand that communication is key and we hope you will give us another chance to show you the positive impact your feedback has provided us with.

Reviewed 30 August 2017 via mobile

This Hotel was awesome! the staff was great, the rooms were Very clean! I Highly recommend this hotel for families and groups! Most of Our soccer team stayed team stayed together at this beautiful hotel and we all not only had a blast but reserved our rooms for next year!

Date of stay: July 2017