2 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$338
PricelineUS$298
Hotels.comUS$338
FindHotelUS$298
CheapTicketsUS$338
Orbitz.comUS$338
All reviews lollipops king size bed big room longer stay cant wait tables and chairs next year boardwalk beach clean pool cleaning staff great pool many years family vacation denise wildwood motel kitchenette
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 September 2020

Hotel itself was ok. Very well kept , very updated. Very clean. However owner is very bossy , so many rules I understand the rules are in place for reasons but first off pool closes at 6:30 -7 pm, Check out is 10 am promptly the owner said as long as she sees we’re moving she’s not strict on it but when I handed the keys in 10 after 10 she bugged out and said the house keepers a needed us out now. Sorry lady but it’s kinda hard to be on time with 3 kids and a baby.Packing a car from the 3 rd floor. it’s very far walk to beach Especially if u have young children like we do we had three 9 year olds and a 10 month old with us it’s at least a 3 block just to the beach then at least another 2 blocks to water once u get on the beach. Way to far in my opinion. Bord walk was close which was nice but out of the 10 days we were in wildwood we went there once due to covid. The hotel across the street was parters yelling and screaming until 4-5 am. Would not stay again.

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Traveled with family
Denise Palek, Owner at Lollipop Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 September 2020

Thank you for your review. But you forgot to mention that you showed up at 11am. because you said the hotel you booked was disgusting and i allowed you to check in at 11am. and at that time I stressed to you that there is no capability for late check out, it is 10am., and you signed and agreed to the terms. Because you had a problem already at the other hotel it was highly suggested you look at the room yourself and you did look at the room and said you loved it and the 10am. check out was NOT a problem you really appreciated the early early early check in with no additional charges.
I was very close to calling you about the condition that you left the Second floor room #204 in, with food thrown all over the floors and in the beds, it was left in a unacceptable disgusting condition with NO Tip for the staff that had to clean it all up for 2 1/2 hours, time we did not have to spare for something so controllable by the parents. But because you were so frazzled with the kids I did not want to cause you more stress when you were so stressed with the kids already so i did not charge you again for the additional cleaning charges but i was very close to calling you and doing so.
Please find a different hotel in the future this is not the right place for you, you do not respect the courtesy we extended to you when you were stuck and we had no problem helping you with FREE early check in for you to leave the condo a filthy mess at noon.

Reviewed 24 August 2020

Excellent room. Exactly as pictured. Clean pool and property. Beyond excellent staff. The owners diligence to her property kept my car from being towed (my placard fell off the review mirror). She even tried to call me and text me!!

Trip type: Traveled with family
Denise Palek, Owner at Lollipop Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 August 2020

Thank you for your review, it is appreciated.
I always watch out for my guests, nobody wants a towed car on vacation.
I look forward to your return visit with us.

Reviewed 20 August 2020

I just want to say that the Lollipop Hotel has everything you need, it's clean, the maids are great, Denise at the front desk was wonderful and I would highly recommend anyone to stay here.You especially love to stay in a suite with a kitchenette because it comes with everything. They have a great pool, bbqs, and great people. It's in walki g distance to the boardwalk.

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank corrinaf403
Denise Palek, Owner at Lollipop Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2020

Thank you Corrine for your review, it is very much appreciated.
It sounds like you had a great vacation. We look forward to your return visit.

Reviewed 19 August 2020

i had such an amazing time
here. the quality of the room was fantastic and im going to be recommending this place to all my friends. i cant wait to come back down with my boyfriend and enjoy ourselves ❤️❤️

Trip type: Traveled with family

Thank you for an amazing review it is greatly appreciated.
We look forward to your return visit to the Lollipop Motel where you are now part of the Lollipop family.

Reviewed 14 August 2020

My boyfriend & I along with our two kids stayed here for the first time for a week and ended up extending our trip 2 more days! We absolutely loved it! The owner Denise is so nice and so accommodating to make sure all of the guests have what they need & are having a good time. We spent most of our days by the pool that my kids absolutely loved! Music playing all day, 2nd floor deck with two grills and tables and chairs with umbrellas and lounge chairs. Everything was positioned so everyone can social distance and still feel together at the same time! Every day the staff dropped off new clean towels, soap, toilet paper, wash cloths & trash bags outside of the room, along with collecting trash! All of cleaning staff wore gloves and had masks and I personally witnessed them cleaning the rooms for a good amount of time in between guests with all sanitizing products. The room was spotlessly cleaned when we checked in. In the midst of a pandemic it makes you feel safe! The other guests were all so friendly as well, most of them have been going there for years & I can clearly see why! We've stayed at numerous hotels over the years and I'm pretty sure we won't ever stay anywhere else in wildwood- and are actually planning to go back for a short weekend in two weeks

Trip type: Traveled with family
Denise Palek, Owner at Lollipop Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2020

Lauren thank you for taking time to write such an awesome review, we really do appreciate it.
Your family makes it so much easier for us to do our job, especially now when everyone is working harder.
Clean, Safe & Lovely are 3 adjectives that makes our hearts sing with pride, that is what 2020 is all about Clean, FUN & SAFE!!
Thanks Again & we will see you very soon.