Lowest prices for your stay
US$368
View deal
Hotels.com
US$368
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
PricelineUS$368
Agoda.comUS$368
All reviews lollipops king size bed big room longer stay cant wait tables and chairs next year boardwalk beach clean pool cleaning staff great pool many years family vacation denise wildwood motel kitchenette
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 August 2020

i had such an amazing time
here. the quality of the room was fantastic and im going to be recommending this place to all my friends. i cant wait to come back down with my boyfriend and enjoy ourselves ❤️❤️

Trip type: Traveled with family
Denise Palek, Owner at Lollipop Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2020

Thank you for an amazing review it is greatly appreciated.
We look forward to your return visit to the Lollipop Motel where you are now part of the Lollipop family.

Reviewed 14 August 2020

My boyfriend & I along with our two kids stayed here for the first time for a week and ended up extending our trip 2 more days! We absolutely loved it! The owner Denise is so nice and so accommodating to make sure all of the guests have what they need & are having a good time. We spent most of our days by the pool that my kids absolutely loved! Music playing all day, 2nd floor deck with two grills and tables and chairs with umbrellas and lounge chairs. Everything was positioned so everyone can social distance and still feel together at the same time! Every day the staff dropped off new clean towels, soap, toilet paper, wash cloths & trash bags outside of the room, along with collecting trash! All of cleaning staff wore gloves and had masks and I personally witnessed them cleaning the rooms for a good amount of time in between guests with all sanitizing products. The room was spotlessly cleaned when we checked in. In the midst of a pandemic it makes you feel safe! The other guests were all so friendly as well, most of them have been going there for years & I can clearly see why! We've stayed at numerous hotels over the years and I'm pretty sure we won't ever stay anywhere else in wildwood- and are actually planning to go back for a short weekend in two weeks

Trip type: Traveled with family
Denise Palek, Owner at Lollipop Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2020

Lauren thank you for taking time to write such an awesome review, we really do appreciate it.
Your family makes it so much easier for us to do our job, especially now when everyone is working harder.
Clean, Safe & Lovely are 3 adjectives that makes our hearts sing with pride, that is what 2020 is all about Clean, FUN & SAFE!!
Thanks Again & we will see you very soon.

Reviewed 12 August 2020 via mobile

We got the big room that is like an apartment. Having separated rooms was good for me. Being on the 1st floor was even better.

Each room is different so ours was chill with cool sayings on the walls.
You can see they are slowly fixing up each area.

Love the 2nd floor deck, chill spot in the shade or to be away from kids splashing .
2 grills to use if you feel like making snacks. Make sure to clean up after yourself!!!

Get ice from Denise in the office !

Location is best for the beach!!!!! Short walk, go under the boardwalk & quick to the water !
2 blocks if you need adult beverages & snacks.

Close to an arcade & surf pier for short walks.

I love how no one comes in to clean your place . I always make my own bed & clean so this was perfect for us.

Pool is perfect size, sometimes music is on or someone had their own.

Trip type: Traveled with family

Thank you for your review it is greatly appreciated.
If it was not a Pandemic and you prefer not to have anyone come into your room, you can request that at anytime.
We are doing our best to keep the staff and guest's safety as our top Priority.
Thank you for being such a wonderful guests who is now part of the Lollipop Family.
We look forward to your return visit to the Wildwoods.

Reviewed 8 August 2020 via mobile

My other half(Pedro) and I just got back from our 2 nigh stay. I can’t think of one negative thing to say about this motel. The staff was so friendly and amazing from the time we called to make reservations to check out. When You stay at a motels/house rentals you expect a cheap uncomfortable mattress but the mattresses at the lollipop gave me the best nights sleep. I can’t wait to book again and I hope we can get the same room for our 1-2 trips a year.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Denise Palek, Owner at Lollipop Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2020

Thank you John for this wonderful review, it is greatly appreciated.
You absolutely can have your favorite room every-time you book with us, we encourage it.
It was a pleasure having you & Pedro stay with us and we especially are appreciative during these different times during the Pandemic. We were thrilled for you both you got to relax and enjoy the Wildwoods.
Again thank you!!

Reviewed 28 July 2020

It has been many years since I’ve vacationed. I must say that my stay here was more than what I expected. The cuteness and spacious beach themed suite was phenomenal as you overlook the beautiful pool with fun doo whop 50’s music plus more. The cleanliness and friendly staff along with the owner Denise making you feel like she has known you forever will definitely take me back next year for a longer stay!! Only a couple blocks from the beach and just an all around great place to consider for your next getaway!! Thanks Denise for a memorable vacation. You Rock!!!!

Date of stay: July 2020
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Wendy Kirwin, Owner at Lollipop Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 July 2020

Thank you Kim for taking time to write a review about your stay with us, it is appreciated.
We are thrilled that you chose US for your return to the Wildwoods, and more important it was a huge success.
Clean and Phenomenal are exceptional compliments and we all Thank you wholeheartedly. Myself and the staff take pride in our reputation and the product we provide for you and all of our guests, so WE THANK YOU!!!!!