Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.com
Travelocity
All reviews hotel is located third floor boardwalk pool microwave tub sheets
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 September 2019

The beds were super comfy and the view was amazing...clean and super close to the ocean. Hunter was very friendly, outgoing, and helpful. We had an awesome time and would definitely stay here again. You can easily park your car and walk everywhere.

Date of stay: September 2019
Reviewed 2 September 2019

Day 1,
Upon check in there was dirt on the floor,on counter tops and table. After walking on the floor with just socks on they turned black! Disgusting!
Day 2
No maid service for clean linens or to have floor vacuumed. The maid was in her maid room on her cell phone. When I asked her for room service she rudely dismissed me (speaking only in spanish) and slammed the door.
We also noticed an ant problem in our room.
Day 3
Called front desk to ask for room service, was told she would be making her rounds around 10am.
She passed by and when I asked her again for service she was very rude.
Hardly vacuumed the floor, put the towels on the table took trash and left.
Never saw her again during our stay.
Day 4
Smoke alarms aren several rooms went off randomly, NO FIRE! No dangers just old smoke detectors. No real big issue it happens.
During our stay we had to remove our trash every day.
Day 5
Now we see the maid, peering into our room huffing and reminding us vigorously its check out time, speaking perfectly in English, same maid all week I will add.
We paid for the full week including friday.
But had to check out Friday morning. Seems a little fishy to pay for Friday and have to leave Friday morning while the next guest also pays for Friday to whenever they leave.
I was extremely disappointed at this place and have been going to wildwood for 20 years. This place was the worst experience I've had by far.
The only good thing I have to say is the maintenance staff was great. They kept the grounds spotless and the pool was kept very clean along with the bbq area.
I will never consider another stay here and wouldnt recommend anyone to stay here.
Hope my review helps.

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
DanielB17495, Front Office Manager at Le Boot Oceanfront Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 4 September 2019

Hello Kris,

Please call us in the office so we can speak about your reservation. As you can see from other reviews, we are known for cleanliness and have received many wonderful reviews that confirm that fact. We received not a single complaint from you during your stay and unless you had a "Do Not Disturb" tag on your door there is absolutely no instance where a single guest of the motel has ever had to take their own trash out. In regards to your comment about having to pay for Friday even though you checked out that day, that is just completely false and you have either read your confirmation wrong or have confused yourself somehow.

Reviewed 30 July 2019

This was my second visit and I was once again very pleased. Management was very nice and organized. The staff was very friendly. My room was clean. The view of the ocean was amazing. I would definitely recommend.

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank R_12E
Reviewed 23 July 2019 via mobile

This place keeps improving! Great office staff and maid service. Each room offers a different decor style from beachy to cool modern. Location is great too, steps from boardwalk and across from beach.

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Traveled with friends
2  Thank Diane K
Reviewed 23 September 2018

Although we have been going to Wildwood in September for about 25 years (stayed at friend's home), this was our first time at Le Boot and we had no regrets. The location and staff were outstanding and we already rebooked for next year extending our stay. Apparently every suite has varying degrees of "updating" and ours had not been remodeled, but even though it was considered "older" it had everything we needed with great beds, all appliances including full fridge and plenty of room. Both the room and resort were very clean. Located close to everything (beach, boardwalk, restaurants) and great heated pool when the flies were bad one day on the beach. Loved the available clotheslines for wet suits. As we travel more since retired, we tend to frequent more "upscale resorts" but you can't beat location, amenities, convenience, great staff, cleanliness. Highly recommend

Date of stay: September 2018