All reviews friendly owners half block from the beach coffee pot the grill within walking distance jane lawrence motel pool accommodations boardwalk inlet summer playground kitchenette steps
Reviewed 6 June 2017

I was very impressed by this motel. My friend and I stayed for MDW weekend and I have nothing but good things to say. The staff and owners were very nice and made us feel at home. The price was very reasonable for the great location. Our room was very clean and well kept. After this weekend, I plan to stay here multiple times this summer. Thank you Jane and the staff!!!

• Stayed: May 2017, traveled with friends
JadeEast2014, Owner at Jade East Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2017

We are so glad you had such a great weekend over Memorial Day. We take pride in our business and want our customers to be satisfied with their accommodations. We have made many upgrades to our rooms and of course cleanliness is our top priority. We hope to see you many times here at Jade East.

Reviewed 16 May 2017

I needed a place to stay since my house in NW was being on worked on. Kind of fell into this last minute because it was early in the season. What a great place!! Very clean. The owners were very accommodating. Great experience. I would highly recommend for family. Close to the beaches and restaurants in North Wildwood.

• Stayed: May 2017, traveled solo
JadeEast2014, Owner at Jade East Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2017

We are very glad you enjoyed your short stay with us. Hope all the repairs on your house are going well for you. Enjoy North Wildwood this summer.
Thanks for the review and recommendation to others.

Reviewed 14 April 2017 via mobile

I affectionately refer to this place as the "Bates Motel". You really should consider staying elsewhere. It is dated and reminds you of circa 1950's. There is no iron or iron board, there is no coffee pot, there is no where in the bathroom to place toiletries, there is only one old tv in bedroom, there was BLOOD ON MY SHEETS. There are no extra sheets for you and if you need anything after 5:00pm you are screwed. However, they will gladly charge you a crazy rate. This isn't Las Vegas. This couple does not invest into the property but will charge $300 per night. Do yourself a favor-stay in STONE HARBOR!

Stayed: April 2017, traveled with family
1  Thank imegalodon
JadeEast2014, Owner at Jade East Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 May 2017

I am quite sure you have the wrong Jade East as we were not open in April. Unfortunately there is a "Jade East" (not affiliated at all with our establishment) in Hackensack, NJ. It has a terrible reputation.

We would never charge exorbitant rates that you mentioned. Our cleanliness is unmatched by any motel. I am sorry you thought you were staying in North Wildwood. Our office is always OPEN for any help needed by our customers.

I hope you can get a corrected message to the right establishment.

Reviewed 10 October 2016

We stayed in a 1 bedroom apt on the first floor. It was very nice and clean. I really liked having a kitchenette there and a pretty good size fridge. Jane and Steve were very accomodating. The only issue we had was with the bed, it was too firm for us. Overall, we had a really nice stay.

• Stayed: October 2016, traveled as a couple
1  Thank debcurrie58
JadeEast2014, Owner at Jade East Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 March 2017

We are so glad you had a good stay with us and that you found our property very clean. Please come back during the 2017 season.

Reviewed 24 September 2016

The Jade East is the only motel I stay at when vacationing in Wildwood. The owners, Jane and Steve, are the most friendliest people I have ever met and will make sure your stay is very enjoyable. The pool is heated and the rooms are very clean.

• Stayed: September 2016, traveled with family
1  Thank Babsbrd
JadeEast2014, Owner at Jade East Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2017

We hope to see you back in 2017.