Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews next year feel like family rooms are clean family love great vacation few years love this place carl block summer pool boardwalk motel grandchildren
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 June 2019

My husband and I started staying here several years ago and we have continued to come back every summer because Donna and her staff make you feel so comfortable and just like family! The location is also perfect because you are two blocks from the beach and boardwalk! My family also comes here every year and stays for Labor Day weekend. If you need anything at all Donna is always ready to help! I highly recommend visiting this place because you won’t be disappointed!!

Date of stay: June 2019
1  Thank Laura T
Reviewed 30 August 2018 via mobile

What can I say about this place that anyone else hasn't said? Donna and Carl are great and Amanda cleans the rooms with a smile and caters to our every need. Rooms are so clean and have great amenities as well as the pool which is also clean and are surrounded by some great tunes all day long. I love it here and everyone that made me and my girlfriend feel as of we are family...we will definitively be back next summer!! Thanks for everything Donna!

2  Thank ZacharyRosenn
Reviewed 24 August 2018

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Surf Haven. Donna and Carl are amazing people and treat everyone like family. The rooms are super clean and the whole motel is kept up to the highest standards. I love my Wildwood days at Surf Haven. The kids have a blast every year and we look forward to our trip every summer. Family Vacation is always the best at Surf Haven. Thank you Donna, Carl, and Gill for another wonderful, memorable vacation

• Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank nallar
Reviewed 20 August 2018 via mobile

Another great Vacation at the Surf Haven Hotel. I went with my grandson and granddaughter who each had the time of their life. Donna and Carl as always made us feel like family and wete always there to make sure we were comfortable and had everything we needed. The mids were in the pool from morning to night. It's going to be a long winter, but I can't wait to return again next year!

2  Thank Marge Z
Reviewed 1 August 2018

Surf Haven was perfect! Everyone is so friendly and they make you feel at home. The rooms are clean and the location is great...a short walk to the beach. I'd definitely recommend...I'm heading back this weekend!

Date of stay: July 2018