“Not very tasty”

Adam's Restaurant & Catering
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed 7 September 2019

The staff was nice the food wasnt very good for price. Pay boardwalk price and quality we had a family of 6 so it's always a little pricey.

Date of visit: August 2019
Write a reviewReviews (273)

Reviewed 4 September 2019

Food was ok.. but service was terrible. Waiter disappeared after the food arrived, did not bother to check on us. Our beverage glasses were left empty. He finally appeared and bought the check, without asking if we wanted anything else. Made a face when I asked for more coffee for myself and milk for my daughter. Decor is old and they have a dingy carpet that is gross.

1  Thank scottb101369
Reviewed 3 September 2019 via mobile

My family has eaten breakfast at Adams for probably 10 years in a row. The service is very good, food comes out quick and everyone is friendly. We will be back again next summer.

Date of visit: September 2019
Reviewed 1 September 2019 via mobile

Have eaten breakfast, lunch and dinner here for years. Staff is always friendly. The red parrot lounge has the best bartender Champ. Highly recommend.

Date of visit: September 2019
1  Thank Barbara S
Reviewed 24 August 2019 via mobile

Breakfast was average at best and server was decent. We should have went to the Star Diner on the way into North Wildwood. We won’t be going back. The bus boy/guy was cleaning the table off next to us and dropped the whole tray of dirty dishes on the floor. He left behind all kinds of stuff on the rug and everybody just walked right on by the mess on the floor. I was just sitting there shaking my head. We ordered some cocktails since it 5 o’clock somewhere and I’d have to say that the Tequila Sunrises my wife and I had were probably the worst Tequila drinks that I ever had. Heck, I make better drinks than they made. Bottom line, we’ll goto the Star Diner or somewhere else next time.