Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 September 2019

Monday: Air Conditioning breaks down late night. We wake up at 3am in a sauna, soaking wet sweating with a headache.
Tuesday: Air Conditioning motor has to be replaced in unit located in our bedroom.
Weds: Elevator breaks down (out of service) we spend the entire day up and down (in 90 degrees) 3 floors of stairs.
Thurs:(checking out) no staff is available to assist as they are helping other rooms carry down luggage. We do several trips up and down 3 flights of stairs. One of the trips we were stuck behind the wildwood fire dept who was carrying down elderly in a wheelchair.
The room “suite”: hole in the ceiling with water marks, bed up against the wall you have to climb over your wife to get up. Mattress felt like i was sleeping on an old foldout bed.
Customer service: “sorry unforeseen things happen”. Did not respond when I asked what their name a job position was and that was about a month ago. See pictures below.

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed 19 June 2019

We have been to this resort once in 2018.....And this year 2019 June + we have reservations again in August 2019..we love this place in north wildwood nj across street from beach ..across street to bars restaurants..+ within 15 min walk to boardwalk where rides are ...love it quite end of town .. Can't say enough.So excited to be back in Aug

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed 25 September 2018

Rented pool front room on Labor Day Wknd w mom & grandmom. We enjoyed the pool and music the entire weekend. Rooms are clean and very spacious. We were on the 2nd floor, and the music wasn't as loud as i've read other reviews. I left my t-shirt in the drawer when we left and made sure i got it back!

Room tip: Sun-deck rooms, view of pool and ocean. beautiful.
Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed 30 August 2018 via mobile

I have stayed here many times over the years. Rooms are gorgeous, clean and good sized. Probably the best you'll find in Wildwood. The Hotel Is directly across the street from the beach and directly above the bar nightclub (Flip-Flops) However pool and pool bar (Tiki Topz) is open to public and they have a DJ poolside on the weekends. Would not recommend bringing children.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank officialduke369
Reviewed 19 July 2018

The let me book my room just to turn around and say that it wasn't for the correct rate after I paid for it! I was told that they can rent the same room for double the amount I booked it for and that I was going to be given a refund even after I paid for it! According to the reviews I have seen on here, this place likes to share false advertisement with all of the public and not just me. We really need to report this to the authorities! I have never heard of a place tell you that you can no longer book the room because they can make a lot more money off of it! DO NOT STAY HERE!! Not to mention I am a returning customer.

Date of stay: July 2018