Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 August 2018

Fairly clean, no frills (no coffee maker shampoo, phone, no Do Not Disturb sign to post), kitchen with all plates, pots, pans, & utensils supplied. Air conditioner new but noisy. Best attribute is that Russo's Deli 1 block away, beach 2 blocks.

Date of stay: August 2018
1  Thank BILL H
Reviewed 5 September 2016 via mobile

We stayed here for Labor Day weekend 2016 during the big no-show hurricane. The room was outdated but very clean and comfortable. The kitchenette has all you need if you want to prepare meals. The tv in the room is exceptionally small but that wasn't a big deal since we weren't there to watch tv anyway. It was too cold to use the pool but it looked very clean and well maintained. Our only complaint was that the wifi didn't work in room 208. Overall, it was a good value for the price. We would stay there again.

Date of stay: September 2016
Reviewed 23 August 2016 via mobile

The chateau bleu motel was No so good and no so bad.Has a Good pool but no to bigger .Is near to the beach.Has a small bathroom and a small TV.The WiFi don't really work. Has a so good kitchen with microwave and others things...

Date of stay: August 2016
Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Nathielle R
Reviewed 27 October 2015

Very nice and clean motel, the owners are very friendly and will help you with anything you may need. I have been going there for the past 12 years and almost always see some of the same families year after year.Their is also a very good ice cream polar next door where you can indulge at night.

Date of stay: July 2015
1  Thank georgecD5983YK
Reviewed 21 July 2014

This motel is located very close to the beach and the Boardwalk. There is a small grocery store 2 blocks away. The motel is old and poorly maintained, but clean. The staff is not very friendly and their families are constantly in the pool. The maid does not seem to speak English and she willl do the cleaning even if you put a sing "Do not disturb"on your door. My room (212) was badly maintained. The shower was very noisy and the kitchenette was defective. I talked to the owner and she sent me her husband for repair. He did not succeed and we didn't see him again. When I asked for a credit for the non-functional kitchenette I was coldly replied "No No No". I got the same reply when I asked if we could stay parked a few more hours to take advantage of the beach.

In summary, if you choose Chateaubleu motel for your stay, be aware that you will have no credit or refund and you will have to deal with room they will give you.

Room tip: Do not take the room 212. The kitchenette do not work and the shower make terrible noise.
Date of stay: July 2014