2 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
PricelineUS$241
FindHotelUS$241
Agoda.comUS$241
TripadvisorUS$241
Official Hotel
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 June 2021

I have stayed here many times in the last 30 years. They have upgraded the rooms, the property is clean, the front desk staff are very friendly. Perfect location.

The website clearly states that the property is 100% smoke free. The people next to us were smoking outside and many others were as well. Maybe people do not realize that it is 100% nonsmoking. Ill give the benefit of the doubt.

Can the front desk inform everyone when checking in about this policy and also put some signs around? I want to stay again but will not recommend or stay if this policy is not enforced.

I know the Wildwoods get a bad rap sometimes and the town has absolutely improved for the better since the 90s. But the smoking has to go. Its disgusting. Or at least designate an area outside the property.

Date of stay: June 2021
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Beth I
Reviewed 11 July 2020

I have no doubt this motel pays for and/or incentivizes for their reviews. I booked this place because of all the great reviews and location. The location is definitely great and right across from the beach and on site parking. Other than that there is no reason to stay here. The room was so dark, drab, and honestly kind of scary. The was a roaring loud rattling outside our window all night. The beds are a matress on a frame, no box spring. The mattresses were also completely caved in, slanted, and hard as a rock. I wouldn’t want to stay inside that room for more than 5 minutes ever again. The pictures you are seeing of the rooms are NOT at all representative of what they really look like. The couch was plastic pleather. No natural light in the room at all. We left right away unfortunately. I also see that the owner frequently “responds” to these reviews by calling it’s customers liars and trying to spin their reviews which is crazy. I’m sure they will get this taken down soon because there is NO WAY this is a 4/5 hotel. Hopefully someone can see this though before they book as it is definitely not worth $250 a night.

Date of stay: July 2020
Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Gtar39
Sherpa62132022637, Owner at Harbor Light Family Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 14 July 2020

I'm truly sorry you weren't impressed with your visit, and that you weren't interested in staying with us. It sounds like there was a miscommunication or perhaps inaccurate expectations. If you have a chance, please give me a call at (609) 729-5567. I'd be happy to talk with you more about this.

Reviewed 28 May 2020

My husband Rob and I have stayed all over the island but the moment we found this place we never stayed anywhere else and never will! We always stay in the same room and last year we eloped at sunset on the dock of the bay in north wildwood and the owners/workers made sure to make our stay even more special for us. They always go over and beyond and have the cleanest rooms and sweetest hospitality staff ever. I truly love the owners and workers here and consider them family now. I look forward to being able to share this special gem with my future kids someday. Thank you harbor light. Love truly - Katy & Rob

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Sherpa62132022637, Owner at Harbor Light Family Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2020

Katy, knowing that we're your special spot is heartwarming! Thank you for taking the time to appreciate all the little things we do to make the resort a comfortable stay. We'll be here to welcome your future kids with open arms.

Reviewed 10 September 2019

Family run business, friendly and accommodating. Every year feels like we are going home. Family vacation there for over 8 years. The staff is amazing, special promos, 2 pools, 1 block from beach and an elevator !!! What more can you want. Always treated with respect and appreciation. Love love love this place !!!!

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
Sherpa62132022637, Owner at Harbor Light Family Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 11 September 2019

Delighted to have welcomed you in for the past eight years. I appreciate the kind words. See you back soon.

Best,

Reviewed 21 August 2019 via mobile

Me, my daughter and her friend stayed at Harbor Light and it was absolutely fantastic! Extremely clean and very friendly!!!!!! I would totally stay there again! Perfect spot for a short walk to the beach.

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Sherpa62132022637, Owner at Harbor Light Family Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 23 August 2019

It's so great you enjoyed your visit! Be sure to come back our way again for more nice walks by the beach.

Best,