Open today: 12:00 PM - 7:00 PM
Review Highlights
Great experience...

Went for the Jim Barrone Elvis impersonator show. Awesome friendly staff. Beautiful property and... read more

Reviewed January 23, 2022
dave911nj
Pipersville, Pennsylvania
via mobile
beautiful but disappointing

Gorgeous grounds make up for poor service at the wine tasting. Our attendant at the wine tasting... read more

Reviewed October 11, 2022
leffertslady
Boston, Massachusetts

All reviews wine tasting main building beautiful property wagon tour winery scenery
Selected filters
Reviewed February 25, 2015 via mobile

When folks think of wineries they often think cellar tours and wine tastings. Laurira Winery is more. A green facility, it opened a few years ago and seems to be doing very well, probably due too all the activities they have there. I always hear nothing but good things from friends that have attended their events. And my young family and I have been very happy over the years attending Breakfast with Santa, Valentine's day brunch, summer movies on the lawn, Breakfast with the Easter Bunny, ladies night out...to name a few. They also have weekend events, like this past weekend's Ice Sculptures. Fireworks while it was snowing...so cool. My only negative comments are sometimes the weekend events are too crowded and their brunches are now priced out of our budget. Their web site is good, the people are friendly, and the grounds are beautiful. I'm not a wine drinker so I can't really comment on that aspect!

Reviewed February 23, 2015

Laurita did an excellent job with their ice sculpture event. They had heaters through out the place. Ice exhibits including a cool fire truck and igloo. Food trucks - who doesn't love that and of course the all popular polar bar! Sangria was good too!!!!

Reviewed February 23, 2015

A special place in what could be considered (I say this only with the best intentions) the middle of no where!!

Reviewed February 22, 2015 via mobile

I really love this place. they are pricey but they are trying to make money. I understand that. I however hate riding on shuddle buses and unless you pay for club membership have to take one this weekend. I do not like being told, after I make the journey there, that you have no choice So I left. they should have at least mentioned this on their website, they mention everything else

1  Thank Tony46521
Reviewed February 8, 2015

This venue is absolutely gorgeous. We have visited a couple of events and found it to be well organized and for the most part the employees were friendly, helpful and knowledgeable. We opted for one of the barrel tasting tours and found that this is not a large corporate entity but rather a two family owned business and it is named after the mothers of the two owners, Laura and Rita, hence Laurita! We actually met the one owner and his wife who are very much hands on at the festivals. They were helping out behind the outside bar! So nice to see owners that are still so invested in their business and being there to help! As far as the Rock the BBQ, after rechecking information and as advertised this was not a Laurita Winery event. The event was held by production/promo company and they leased the adjoining property located behind the Bed and Breakfast and the Equestrian Center. Shame on them for not advertising correctly and leading people to believe it was a winery event. With that being said, we found all other events to be exceptional at the winery and will continue to frequent them. The best part is that they are so family oriented that there is events and activities for all ages so you can bring the entire family! Keep up the great work Laurita. We love you!

Date of experience: November 2014