Lowest prices for your stay
US$135
Free cancellation until 26/09/21
Expedia.comUS$135
PricelineUS$135
Hotels.comUS$135
All reviews state theatre beautiful hotel front desk staff business meeting checking in valet bellman
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 July 2021

I am writing this review on my last stay. I would not stay here. Point blank. Service is trash. You don't even get the bare minimum of service and I am not going to allow COVID to be the reason for this.

I have stayed at 3 hotels this last year and they have ALL done what they needed to do as a hotel. The service experience here was bad. Really bad. I will keep it short and sweet, I came back home for a quick solo mom trip. I was not in the hotel much but the times I was there - I was not impressed.

1. This is not a 4 star or 5-star hotel.
2. I was there for 3 nights- the room was never cleaned. And no, I did not get the option of turning the service down. Some hotels, are now having you request the service - that is not an option here.
3. Front desk - every rep, specifically the evening shift, sat in the corner - several times on their phone.
4. Arrival - I had to call in, early in the AM, to see if I could check in early. When I called she said, " Ummm, yeah you can come in around 1.30." Is that the way you do it? I checked in late, later than planned, arrived during the night shift crew. When I arrived, I did not even receive a proper greeting. She literally asked my name and handed me my key. No Welcome, details about my stay, just my key and that's all.
5. Phone - This was my issue, my sister's issue, and several other guests's issues. Our phones did not work. I had to call the front desk from my cell for hand towels.

If you have to stay in central New Brunswick, then I understand. But I would avoid this hotel until they get their act together.

Date of stay: July 2021
1  Thank chimom7050
Reviewed 11 July 2021 via mobile

We're currently staying at this hotel. It's a glorified super 8 motel since virtually every amenity they advertise is not in service. Pool and restaurants are closed and staff is sparce.. Even the ice machines are broken and nobody is available to bring any to the room. Room has a tiny fridge but no microwave.. There is an infernal beeping coming from our room, 320. We can't trace where it's coming from but it occurs every minute. A disappointing stay for sure. Nice hotel at first glance but it's lacking in all areas

Room tip: Parking around the corner
Date of stay: July 2021
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank endlesslyrocking
Reviewed 26 June 2021

This is a great location at the head end of the main street, George St., and is purported to be the best hotel in New Brunswick. Overall, the facilities are great although due to COVID there are no restaurant or cafe services.

However, the evening rep. was very unhelpful to us when we asked for plates and forks for the room. The excuse was that "we are in a pandemic".....she was downright dismissive. I understand that there are no other services except a bed in these times but they should have been more helpful.

It was a shame as this hotel would have been rated much higher but for that.

Date of stay: June 2021
Reviewed 5 June 2021 via mobile

Quick weekend getaway to see long distance love. The location was convenient for walking to local bars, coffee shops and restaurants. Late check out was not a problem and staff was friendly. The room was clean and had a nice view of town square.

Date of stay: May 2021
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed 16 March 2021 via mobile

Stayed here for recent 03/04 to 03/06 surgery at local hospital. Staff seemed nice at check in, place was clean and pretty much empty because of covid. Room was pretty nice and clean and neat. Only thing was coffee pot was missing. Called down and ask for one to be sent up and they said ok. We ask for this coffee pot( that was suppose to be in room as advertised) 3 times. Once on phone and twice in person. It is now the 15th and we still have not seen coffee pot. Didn't think we were asking for to much but,i guess we were.

Date of stay: March 2021