“Eh”
Review of Pure Pita

Pure Pita
Ranked #109 of 214 Restaurants in Montclair
Reviewed July 12, 2017

The babaganoush is incredible but the fish taco (which was once delicious when they first opened) was really bad. I left it on the plate after a bite. Also, there were four tables of people in the whole restaurant but the waiter would go missing for long stretches of time. I found a hair in our food but just left it alone due to the amount of time wasted sitting there waiting for the waiter to come back.

Reviewed July 11, 2017 via mobile

My Hubby and I went to Montclair to see the Wall Flowers sing at at the Walmont Theater and needed a place to eat dinner. Walked down the street from the theater and walked into this place. It was perfect for us. Fresh and Delish hummus and pita's. Stuffed grape leaves, falafel rounds stuffed with chedder cheese. There are many options on the menu.
Waitress was really upbeat and friendly. They also have burgers and other meat. We are vegetarian and appreciate fresh food. We did not have time for dessert. V
I would eat here again for sure. Waitress even gave us extra pita's to take home with our left over hummus. It tasted great the next day for our lunch.
They also do a big take out business and deliver!

Reviewed July 10, 2017

I have been to the Morristown location, and this was my first visit at this location in Montclair. Compared to other restaurants in Montclair this is on of the more inexpensive places to eat. We got there kind of early, so we were able to get a window table. Our Server Jessica was fantastic, she was patient, helpful and very personable. The food as many know is Mediterannean. I would recommend the dip sampler, which provides you with different varieties of Humus and pita bread. The lamb and steak platters for an entree is good as well. Portions are good, and he service is great!

Reviewed June 7, 2017 via mobile

Went for lunch. Lentil soup was watery as if they put water and heated the remaining lentil soup from previous day.
Falafel was oily and tasteless .... in a Mediterranean place. Possibly refried!
California Hummus was average and just so old !
Avoidable of you know your Mediterranean food .
Had read poor reviews on google but did the mistake of going !

Reviewed March 14, 2017

The restaurant was very busy the night I was there, with lots of takeout orders. However the waitress was friendly, as was the owner. The food was goos, with lots of options for vegetarians and vegans. The place is small, but I liked the vibe.I felt like I was in one of the tiny restaurants you find in NYC.