“Just really awesome, fresh food!”
Review of Jackie's Grillette

Jackie's Grillette
Ranked #40 of 215 Restaurants in Montclair
Reviewed 20 February 2018

My family loves Jackies and for good reason. The food is always phenomenal. I had the hot roast beef with gravy and swiss on a delicious, chewy baguette. The meat was thinly sliced and so tender. We also ordered the Greek Salad and 2 Mujadara Platters (one with chicken). Perfection! I can’t wait for my husband to try this when we visit my family again next week.

Reviewed 19 February 2018 via mobile

If your sick of hamburgers and French fries this place is the place to go. Nice healthy alternative lunch. I highly recommend the lentils, chick peas with buckwheat and grilled chicken. I recommended Jackie's to a few coworkers and they're hooked!
Give it a try, you won't be disappointed.

Reviewed 6 December 2017 via mobile

Really like coming here because you can taste the freshness. Probably come once a month. Great soup and a few good veggie options but keep the veggie options coming! Recently had the tuna which was good but had peppers in it which I would rather ask for than be automatic. Good coffee too

Reviewed 19 August 2017

Awesome place for breakfast and lunch. I've had a breakfast sandwich (taylor ham, egg, and cheese) and also Jackie's Special (roast beef, swiss, bacon, cole slaw, and Russian on a roll)....both were great. I can't wait to try their omelletes, wraps, and fresh juices. Good prices as well. Everyone I've dealt with behind counter has been super friendly as well.

Reviewed 10 August 2017 via mobile

Great food! Nice healthy dishes and good smoothies. Try the lentils and chickpea dishes.... you won't be disappointed!