“Fun place!”

Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed December 15, 2016

Never actually ate here but have come for the Hookah, and had a great time every time! Staff is always friendly and the atmosphere is great. Hookah is about 25$ so it's a little pricy but good with a few people or group. I love the inside/outside environment. Staff makes great recommendations and is always around if you need help with the hookah. Especially great on a nice warm night. It can get busy though and is a little tight.

Reviewed October 4, 2016 via mobile

We went as a group to celebrate a friends birthday. We got a bunch of appetizers to share. The hummus and baba ghanoush were probably the best I've had outside of the middle east. Their grilled meats and pasta were also fantastic. Prices were reasonable I think we averaged around 20 per person even thought we had one appetizer and entrée each.

The dessert was literally the icing on the cake. I was set to come back even before we devoured a pair of kinaffas (shredded filo stuffed with pistachio and topped with honey). OMG!

Service was great, Victor was our waiter and he took really good care of us, and made sure our drinks were always topped off.

I'd like to try their grilled fish next time I go. I saw our table neighbors ordered it and it looked amazing. Til next time...

Reviewed July 19, 2016

I had the BEST time here! Great Ambiance, Great Service, and Food to die for! Best Hummus that I ever had, grilled chicken was cooked to perfection. Go here! You can thank me later...xoxo

Reviewed May 29, 2016 via mobile

We went on a Saturday night and made a reservation in advance. The restaurant has a nice decor. There is an outside patio area that is not opened yet. We started with the fried Kibbeh. It comes as four pieces. Very flavorful. Friends ordered the diced Mediterranean salad and really liked it. We also ordered the special appetizer salad which had a great flavorful dressing.

For an entree, I had the chicken shawarma. It was on top of a piece of pita and served with rice. There is a side of tahini dressing. The chicken was very dry. So much that I had to order a second cup of the tahini dressing to make the dish moist. It was plentiful but nothing special. Others has the filet mignon kabobs and thought they were good.

The waiter was nice and attentive. One drawback was the 20%tip automatically included because of the number of people in our party (12). Most places charge 18%.

Would I go back, not sure unless another couple is wanting to go. Not bad but did not stand out to me. Metered parking in front.

Tip: BYOB.

Reviewed February 9, 2016

I thought the food was good but nothing overly special. I didn't have a problem with the food but it didn't make me say "wow". May or may not return