“The BEST Chinese Restaurant Ever!”

Crown Palace Restaurant
Ranked #22 of 56 Restaurants in Middletown
Reviewed 21 July 2016

I absolutely LOVE this restaurant! Back when I was in my upper teens and 20's, we would go to the Crown Palace in Staten Island. Years later I am in New Jersey and I see a menu that said Crown Palace. I wasn't sure if they were affiliated, so I called and was so excited when they confirmed they were! The restaurant is classic... staff are all so very nice....food is absolutely fantastic! Everything I've eaten there were great. Dim Sum... Dumplings... chicken gran marnier and tangerine chicken to die for!... krab Rangoon... House special Soups... I can go on and on. Every time I am in town... I always leave time to come here. And I tell everyone about it! They also have one in Marlboro which is also just as great! If you like Chinese Food... then this is where you need to go. You will taste the difference immediately....

Reviewed 26 June 2016 via mobile

Can't tell you exactly what we ate but everything was delicious.
The service was quick & constant. Every time we were just about to finish our food, there they were with more choices.
Would definitely recommend it.

Reviewed 18 April 2016

I recently visited the Crown Palace Restaurant, only because Hao Sushi Buffet down the roan closed unexpectedly. The restaurant is just as I remembered it from years ago, which is very large and ornately decorated. Although the food was good, I think it was overpriced for what tasted like basic take out. Beef and broccoli for example was $13.95 as opposed to $5.50 at a local take out place. I guess you're paying for the Asian restaurant experience. If that's what you're going for, then I recommend Crown Palace, but if you just want good take out Chinese food, any local place will taste the same, and you'll save a ton of money.

Reviewed 15 December 2015 via mobile

This is another one of their restaurants the other in Marlboro One of the only places where you can get some dim sum. The food is good and I would give it five stars but the dim sum portions have been decreasing over the years. We've been going to this restaurant for over 17 years.

Reviewed 18 July 2015

Nicely decorated for small or large group sit-down lunches or dinner. They have a showpiece salt-water fish tank with beautiful decorative fish. The food was very good. I tasted Singapore Mei Fun, Chicken with Broccoli, and Hong Kong Wonton Noodles Soup (that's a meal by itself). The portions were large and we had lots of take-home bags of food. Their staff was attentive and fairly kid friendly. I recommend it.