“Good Thai find”

Siam Smiles
Ranked #18 of 79 Restaurants in Matawan
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 8 February 2016

Tasty Thai. I've tried this place three times now and have been very pleasantly surprised. The pad thai is perfectly balanced. I've sampled the fried shrimp roll and the vegetable spring roll and found both delicious. I enjoyed the shrimp and scallop dumplings too. The curries were good and I look forward to trying the tamarind whole fish. The only disappointment so far was the duck salad which was too sweet for my taste and dry. All in all a happy addition to my local roster of Asian restaurants.

Reviewed 31 January 2016

My wife & I have been frequenting this place for lunch for years. We've recently been taking other couples out for Dinner. Both couples were impressed with the food. Their Pad Tai is excellent. They have a crispy pork dish that is like Tai chili BBQ glazed. We like that they happily serve everything family style so that everyone gets a chance to try several dishes at the same sitting.

Atmosphere is very quaint not gaudy but clean and modern.

Reviewed 20 December 2015 via mobile

I had the pleasure of having an early dinner with my son last Thursday. Entering the restaurant, we were greeted by a very welcoming hostess, possibly the owner.

We both ordered the satay chicken as an appetizer. It was very tasty perfectly cooked. For the main dish, we both ordered massaman, an equally delicious dish.

The service was excellent and the decor sublime, giving one the feeling of calmness.

If you want to experience Thai, I strongly recommend Siam Smiles!

Reviewed 2 April 2015

We eat at this restaurant very often and we have never been let down. The service is excellent and fast. We also order food for take out at least once a week and look forward to it.

At work, during lunch hours, we order food from the this restaurant very often and all the employees enjoy the treat.

1  Thank suraj232014
Reviewed 27 March 2015

Siam Smiles never disappoints. I usually try something different every time and I've never had a bad meal. The crispy pork with lime leaves is awesome - although can be VERY spicy (I'm a weakling when it comes to spicy food, admittedly). We do always get the curry puffs for an appetizer, I can't get enough of those. They make a mean Thai iced tea as well. The service is always very friendly and helpful too if you want to know more about a dish before ordering. They also do take out which is awesome. Highly recommend trying this place!

Been to Siam Smiles? Share your experiences!