“Best Bagels in Maplewood!”
Review of Bagel Chateau

Bagel Chateau
Ranked #12 of 50 Restaurants in Maplewood
Reviewed 4 April 2018

No need to travel to the city, great bagels in a friendly local bagel place where all the locals know each other and the owner knows them....great banter!

Reviewed 9 March 2018

I have been here a few times for breakfast and every time, its busy.... real busy. I usually sit here and eat a bagel with Lox cream cheese and a cup of coffee and it never disappoints. I enjoy my bagel and always seem to come back here for more.

Reviewed 10 August 2017

The bagels are fine but waiting for them took far too long. When you are trying to get to work and want to stop for a bagel and coffee this isn't the place to get in an out quickly.

Reviewed 19 July 2017

We went on a Saturday to get lunch. This bagel shop has normal bread sandwiches too. But, the food options are delicious. Some people in my party ordered the more standard breakfast bagel and cream cheese. Others (like me) got corned beef and another - chicken salad. The means were all delicious. While I would have liked another option other than the chips which came with the lunch, I was really happy overall. To plan ahead, though. The place gets crowded on weekend mornings so seating is at a premium.

Reviewed 10 July 2017

Great local bagel shop. Bagels are good and the salads and cream cheeses are fresh. It's always busy at the Chateau.