“Great coffee”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Drip
Ranked #1 of 3 Coffee & Tea in Madison
Description: An independent coffee shop located in the heart of downtown Madison. Bring a friend or a book and enjoy a great cup of coffee.
Reviewed May 22, 2016

wonderful and welcoming place for coffee and a sweet. my book club meets there occasionally and it has always worked out very well.

Reviewed March 24, 2016 via mobile

I live three towns away and go there for my coffee every chance I get. I have to pass a zillion other coffee places to get there! Their coffee is very rich, my favorite is natural blend. Many awesome sounding teas. A few baked goods. The people that work here really make the place perfect. It's a very personal experience to get your cup of joe. Clean and cute with about 10 tables, it's just right!

Reviewed December 15, 2015

I love the owner, who is very witty while serving you some great coffee. Service is friendly and the wraps are delicious!!!

Reviewed October 23, 2015

I like to patronize local cafes, so I make it a point to stop by the Drip for a latte whenever I'm in Madison. The latte is always tasty, and the cafe has a relaxing, pleasant ambiance. I'm sure I would stop here regularly if I lived in the area.

Reviewed June 3, 2015

I recently visited The Drip---just for coffee to go. The girl taking the order certainly wasn't very friendly and I felt like I had bothered her. When I paid, a very nice woman came out and took my money.
So, to summarize, the place had lots of patrons who seemed to be enjoying sitting, talking, and relaxing. Many others had computers so wifi must be available---a big plus. The coffee was fine.
I'm definitely going to return as I'm hoping the barista was simply having a bad day. And I do love the idea of an independent coffee shop and would like to patronize it.