“Pretty cool place to get your bagels (and lots more)”
Review of Livingston Bagel

Livingston Bagel
Ranked #15 of 81 Restaurants in Livingston
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Rochester, New York
1,981 restaurant reviews
“Pretty cool place to get your bagels (and lots more)”
Reviewed November 28, 2016

We enjoyed the bagels we got from this place; nice and moist and chewy with a harder outside crust. Yum! I also got some capered-lox spread that was very good as well. You can take out or eat in; lots of people do both here. I highly recommend this shop for great bagels!

• Visited November 2016

West Orange, New Jersey
“Best bagel place in North Jersey”
Reviewed August 23, 2016

Love this place - fresh bagels, great food, good service. My one criticism is that if you are here for a business meeting it can be kind of loud.

Visited August 2016
Middletown, Pennsylvania
“Disappointing bagel!”
Reviewed July 10, 2016

Hadn't been in Livingston for 25 years and on a recent trip stopped at Livingston Bagel for breakfast. The bagel was really not good. How can you not have a great bagel in north jersey?! It was dry and didn't have the chew of a good bagel. I swear I had a better bagel this morning from Dunkin' Donuts. I also didn't like the cream cheese. It was liquidy and thin. Next time? Seyour's Deli.

• Visited July 2016
Baltimore, Maryland
“Great Bagels”
Reviewed June 28, 2016 via mobile

I always considered Livingston Bagel the best bagels I had. I haven't been here for 20+ years. I was surprised how it grew from when I worked there. I know that the Snyder's no longer own the business, but I guess it's the same recipe that Sol used. Enjoy!

Visited June 2016
NJ
“Pastrami egg bagel Outstanding- Whitefish, not so much”
Reviewed June 27, 2016 via mobile

My husband had a egg bagel with eggs and pastrami ($5.99) and he really enjoyed it. He said the pastrami was definitely better than Eppes Essen. I ordered whitefish on a toasted everything bagel. The bagel was excellent. Sadly, the whitefish was disappointingly sweet. Really sweet.... and, see pic, $7.95.
We will try somewhere else before coming back .... mainly because of the service. Other than the very nice / helpful man at the 'by the lb' counter, it seemed like the goal somehow was to make us feel unworthy or out of place. Can't describe it well but it was not comfortable.

Visited June 2016