“Great Bagels”

Cuisines: Delicatessen
Baltimore, Maryland
“Great Bagels”
Reviewed June 28, 2016 via mobile

I always considered Livingston Bagel the best bagels I had. I haven't been here for 20+ years. I was surprised how it grew from when I worked there. I know that the Snyder's no longer own the business, but I guess it's the same recipe that Sol used. Enjoy!

Visited June 2016

NJ
“Pastrami egg bagel Outstanding- Whitefish, not so much”
Reviewed June 27, 2016 via mobile

My husband had a egg bagel with eggs and pastrami ($5.99) and he really enjoyed it. He said the pastrami was definitely better than Eppes Essen. I ordered whitefish on a toasted everything bagel. The bagel was excellent. Sadly, the whitefish was disappointingly sweet. Really sweet.... and, see pic, $7.95.
We will try somewhere else before coming back .... mainly because of the service. Other than the very nice / helpful man at the 'by the lb' counter, it seemed like the goal somehow was to make us feel unworthy or out of place. Can't describe it well but it was not comfortable.

Visited June 2016
London, United Kingdom
“Delicious deli, bombastic bagels”
Reviewed April 18, 2016 via mobile

As a foreigner to these shores I have to say probably the best hot pastrami I have ever had (this includes the great traditional Katz recipe stuff in Manhattan ) I am a sucker for delicious pastrami and these guys to it very well. I can't speak to the rest of their produce as I have never ventured further than sesame bagel filled with hot pastrami mustard Mayo and pickle - and I don't think there is any need to - well done Livingston!!!!

Visited April 2016
Livingaton, NJ
“May it FOREVER be known as Livingston's Best Bagels!”
Reviewed March 17, 2016

Traditionally good, big, NJ Style Bagels. Excellent salads, Deli, Fish, Spreads. In 40 + years have never had anything but a good experience.

Visited March 2016
New York City, New York
“Good deli”
Reviewed March 6, 2016

Personally I don't love the bagels from here, but their appetizing is very good. If you can get them to thinly cut the nova, the quality is excellent. The whitefish salad is really good as well.

• Visited March 2016