“Fast Efficient ”
Review of Dunkin' Donuts

Dunkin' Donuts
Ranked #1 of 6 Bakeries in Livingston
Reviewed February 14, 2017 via mobile

One of the best run Dunkin' Donuts. Only wish parking lot was bigger and easier to get out of. Small area with few tables. Don't pick this place if you plan on talking for a while.

Reviewed September 8, 2015

We have visited Dunkin' Donuts at Simon malls at 112, Eisenhower Parkway, Livingston NJ 07039 on 7th Sept 2015.
We had sandwich with Banana Royale Ice Cream.
The staff are good and courteous space available to enjoy the food

Reviewed September 8, 2015

We have visited different joint which is located in Simon mall at Livingston.
We had sandwich along with Banana Royale Ice cream this evening of 7thSepy 2015.
Nice and cool place.

Reviewed August 4, 2015

I love their coffee and the staff is very pleasant. I used a card that had no money on it and they were so nice to let me have the coffee, anyway. I later went back to repay them. Very nice people there.

Reviewed December 1, 2014

I had never been in this Dunkin Donuts store before, but I found the crew there to be accommodating, and quite quick to fill my order. They were trying to manage a large truck unloading their supplies while I was in the store, and they managed to do it quietly and efficiently; I was impressed. Also, good hazelnut coffee!