“Great Greek Restaurant”
Review of Lithos Estiatorio

Lithos Estiatorio
Reserve with OpenTable
Lithos Estiatorio is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 92 Restaurants in Livingston
Price range: US$15 - US$50
Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Eagle Rock Ave
Description: Greek Inspired Mediterranean Cuisine in a Modern and Warm Environment.
Reviewed 4 May 2016

This was my second time here at Lithos Estiatorio. We both enjoyed the fresh fish, however I did not care for the spinach spanakopita, it reminded me of one you can buy frozen. The service was terrific, and our waiter was very attentive. It is a little pricey but great of a nice Saturday night dinner.

Reviewed 30 April 2016 via mobile

This is the best Greek restaurant I've visited since my visit to Greece. We had an assortment of items from soup to fish. All were delicious. Nice ambiance although growing up in Livingston it was difficult not to think about Merrigans, the tavern in that occupied the building for many years. That aside, the service was attentive and friendly. Only one complaint - not enough handicap spots. All in all it was a bit pricey but well worth it.

Reviewed 25 April 2016

I had lunch at Lithos with business colleagues a few weeks ago. I found it to be a very good restaurant. We all had the 3 course prixe fix lunch. The food was excellent and plentiful. The service was perfect and the decor is outstanding. I will assuredly be back.

Reviewed 10 April 2016

Not the best place to have a corporate christmas party, their cellar is a nice venue but the level of mismanagement we experienced should not be repeated:

1. TV said was functioning in the initial talks but waiter on the day of the event said it has been broke for weeks.
2. We had a very silent party since the audio (mic/music) are also not functioning.
3. We try to haggle the price they gave it to us but the food is substandard (kind of our fault but when they did not say that food would be different)

Reviewed 1 April 2016

Dined here recently. Had really been looking forward to the experience based on word of mouth. Found the food very good but the service lacking. Considering the restaurant was not busy when we arrived, the lacking service was especially disappointing. Considering the prices, the service should match. Likely I would not plan to return any time soon.