“Best sushi around”

Add it.
Sushi Bar Kissui
Ranked #14 of 20 Restaurants in Little Silver
Reviewed 13 September 2016 via mobile

This is the best sushi in the area. The fish is always fresh, rice is delicious and expertly prepared. The staff are always friendly. For example spicy tuna rolls are made with fresh tuna - my the prepackaged spicy tuna mix many places now use. The salad is a good mix of greens with a homemade dressing - not the usual sliced iceberg with the orange ginger pre made sauce. Same goes for the soups.

Reviewed 27 August 2016

I have dined here and gotten take out from here many times. The food is always fresh and delicious. I definitely recommend Kissui.

Reviewed 28 July 2016 via mobile

We all, including the kids, love the place. There is lot of variety and sushi is top quality. Make sure you have time when you go - this is not one of the fast sushi places. They take the time to make it right.
Apart from Sashimi, kids love the crunchy clam roll. I love their Natto roll - that's right - the stinky tofu roll. Had it a few times in Japan and addicted to it now.
There's a liquor store close by - get a bottle of wine, relax and enjoy the sushi.

Reviewed 5 April 2016 via mobile

Went in to look at Sushi menu ... No one was in there .... I looked around and it was dirty and I had to leave . In a great location but seriously needs extra care in the cleaning department ...

Reviewed 18 July 2015 via mobile

Recently went to what used to be a favorite of mines as a teenager in my hometown. I wanted to show my husband how great it is. However- they didn't feel like serving us. It was 2:30... The sign says they close at 2:45. We would've been quick and spent a lot of money... Their loss. One person said ok, then the next said no. They seemed confused- and regardless- as a restaurant manager- I know that you NEVER turn business away. Especially when we were there before the listed cut off time. Shame on you, kussui sushi staff. You were rude and inhospitable.