“Consistently top quality”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Little Szechuan Restaurant
Reviewed 29 July 2016

One of the best Asian food restaurants around. If we want Chinese food at a reasonable price, and want to go out, this is the only place we go to.

Reviewed 26 July 2016

I've been eating here for over 20 years and the food has always been flavorful and fresh and the staff reliable and pleasant. Sometimes there is a wait for a table if you want to eat-in for dinner but generally not a bad wait. As for the food, the wonton soup, cold sesame noodles, and vegetarian dishes are very good. My favorites are Eggplant in Garlic Sauce and the Szechuan Tofu. All Mu Shu dishes are delicious. The mu shu pancakes are nice and light. You get free orange slices for dessert too!! Because I eat in NYC Chinatown restaurants I reserve "excellent" for them. But Little Schezuan is very, very good all around.

Reviewed 28 June 2016 via mobile

I have driven past this restaurant many times and always witnessed crowds waiting to eat. One of my children had really wanted to go so one night off we all went. We were seated pretty quickly but then the service just fell apart. We waited for everything, even sodas. The food is good, I can't say it wasn't, but not worth the aggravation. We will take out certain things from there, burnt see no need to go again.

Reviewed 1 June 2016

Beautiful, gracious, quiet sit-down restaurant with attentive service, also very good for takeout. Sit-down guests get orange slices (and of course fortune cookies) at the end of the meal. More expensive than mostly-takeout Chinese restaurants in the area, but worth it. (The servings are generous. Don't order one entree per person unless you want leftovers!) If you like soup at lunchtime, the $7.95 and $8.95 lunch specials are a good value.

The Orange Beef ($15.25 as of May 2016) is delicious (and far better than the disappointing Orange Chicken, $13.75). My favorite dish is the Sautéed String Beans ($10.50).

Most "spicy" dishes aren't particularly hot. If you ask, they'll make mild dishes spicy; I presume they'll make "spicy" dishes spicier.

Reviewed 29 May 2016 via mobile

I find food in Chinese restaurants is fairly common and uninspiring. This one is different. Tho the dishes are similar to ones you'd find elsewhere it's very tasty and flavorful. The shrimp dishes have large shrimp and lots of them. The spare ribs were delicious and not fatty at all. General Taos chicken was one of the best.
It's a BYOB snd there's parking around the side. Definitely will be back.