“Better than all the rest”
Review of Lava Java

Lava Java
Ranked #1 of 1 Quick Bites in Lavallette
Reviewed 29 August 2019 via mobile

I am addicted to their coffee. The smoothest, boldest coffee I have ever experienced. Yesterday, we had hot coffee and crumb buns. Today, iced pumpkin latte. Visiting from Florida, only here for three days. Will be there on our third day and will be haunted by the taste of their coffee until we return next summer. YUM!!!!!!

Date of visit: August 2019
Write a reviewReviews (70)

Reviewed 18 August 2019 via mobile

Love this place so happy it’s open 365 days a year! Cutest place to stop in for breakfast! And their coffee is the best!

3  Thank LaurenJuliaH
Reviewed 6 August 2019

local friends suggested we meet here for breakfast...what a great choice...friendly and attentive service, dynomite coffee, and a pork roll and cheese sand. that was out of this world....great menu and fresh baked muffins and such....

1  Thank baron13
Reviewed 3 August 2019 via mobile

Well once again I ordered a pork roll, cheese on a wrap. I felt like I needed someone to carry it to my truck for me. The sandwich could have fed 3 people. Not only delicious but the best sandwich around. I recommend that Brookes should stay open 24/7. LOL
My most favorite watress waited on me so life is good. My little Erica always has a great smile and just really nice. Great food great people. What more can u ask for and great prices. Hey maybe LAVA JAVA II.
HOTROD

1  Thank obxrod
Reviewed 18 April 2019

Best coffee in the area! These people know how to make an Espresso Drink! They also have muffins, crumb cake, etc. While staying down the shore in Lavallette I went everyday to get my morning Cafe Americano...

Date of visit: April 2019