“Worst service and food”

Little Mias
Get food delivered
Ranked #16 of 30 Restaurants in Lavallette
Reviewed 11 April 2021

I have ordered for delivery from this restaurant before. Every time there has been a problem, I finally had to write a review. This evening I ordered food and was advised it would be about 30-45 minutes. After about an hour an 15 minutes I called to find out where my food was. The young lady said the driver had waited and taken 5 orders at once and would be there soon. 20 minutes later it arrived cold and undercooked. This place is terrible and I would advise anyone to never order from this restaurant.

Date of visit: April 2021
Write a reviewReviews (37)

Reviewed 12 September 2019

Perhaps our favorite place in town. Food is excellent, service is friendly and prompt, and portions are generous. We usually end up taking some home. Love the local, welcome vibe and the variety on the menu. Always a good value, highly recommended for casual dining in an intimate beach town setting.

Date of visit: September 2019
1  Thank RhysOrd
Reviewed 28 December 2018

We stopped in for a slice several times while staying in the area. The pizza was good and the service was fast and friendly. It was exactly what you want in a pizza place at the shore. The plain and white slices were the standouts, although the pepperoni was good, too.

Date of visit: December 2018
Reviewed 17 August 2018 via mobile

Ordered delivery on a Sunday at 2pm. Was told 30-40 minutes for delivery. 45 minutes after calling I called to check on status and when I asked what the status was, if my pizza was on the way or still in the oven, was told “I don’t know” by the girl who answered the phone. Completely unprofessional.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 16 August 2018 via mobile

Another local dud - long wait for mediocre pizza and pretty dismal service. Expected as much when service small plastic cups for water and clumpy bread sticks or stumps. Things only got worse from there as one after another walk-in walked out with their phone orders. Don’t mind if you’re waiting for something special but the cheese pizza was just all right and the garden special was well - awful.

Date of visit: August 2018