“Big disappointment.”

Price range: US$5 - US$18
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: At Lenny's, our friendly wait staff is always happy to see you, we have a cozy, inviting dining room. Available for lunch, dinner or for corporate events and meetings. At Lenny's we can accommodate up to 65 people. B.Y.O.B.
Reviewed 24 January 2021

Ordered 2 calzones with ham. If there was 1 slice of ham in the 2 calzones, it was a lot. Big rip off.

Date of visit: January 2021
Write a reviewReviews (150)

Reviewed 23 September 2020

My husband and I came here in hopes of some good seafood. They did not disappoint! I had the salmon in capers and tomatoes over Yukon mashed potatoes. My husband had flounder franchise over linguini The fish was extremely fresh and cookies perfectly. The seasoning was wonderful. It also came with choice of soup or salad and we both opted for the soup which was delicious. (Chicken pasta and pasta fagioli) The bread was tasty and the place is BYOB if interested. Our server Paige and all the young ladies were attentive and friendly. We will be back as it was our best meal in Lavallette yet.

Date of visit: September 2020
Reviewed 2 September 2020

Everything is great here, especially the white pizza and stuffed shells!! Always consistent over the years and still awesome.

Date of visit: August 2020
Reviewed 1 September 2020 via mobile

Stopped in Lennys Lavallette New Jersey Pizzeria and Restaurant which is renowned. It’s not a tourist trap and is well respected year-round by locals. Outdoor seating and a byzantine ordering process greeted the understandably sparse crowd given NJ’s indoor dining restrictions. A disinterested and unfocused young man was taking orders and working the cash register. He had to be given instructions 2-3 times for a simple order. Promised grated cheese and red pepper flake were not included in my order which was delivered to my table by a delightful young waitress who really did a great job. I ordered a white slice and a margarita slice plain. They were unremarkable and small – – so small they could’ve been mistaken for school cafeteria slices. A ham calzone had no ricotta cheese at all and I provide the pictures below. I realize we are in a pandemic and things are fraying around the edges, But this was a very poor showing by a very well established and respected restaurant. Some of this was an obvious stab at cutting corners and that’s the real disappointment here.

Date of visit: September 2020
Reviewed 28 July 2020

Lenny’s is always a good pick for eating in Lavallette. I’ve come here a number of times and it’s never disappointed. The pizza is excellent and I’d highly recommend an appetizer of garlic bread.

Date of visit: August 2019