“Authentic Itaian Cuisine”

Brooklyn Square Pizza Jackson N.J.
Ranked #2 of 79 Restaurants in Jackson
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Stopped on by from reading previous reviews and this place was truly delicious. We stopped in here first before our trip to Great Adventures for lunch. Oh my goodness, the upside down pie was so so so delicious. I wasn't surprise why it tasted so great. The owners are from Brooklyn, N.Y. Great Italian cooking. Would make this a first stop all the time before heading to 6 Flags.

Reviewed October 3, 2017

My daughter who is such a New Yorker when she visits she raves about the choices of pizza they offer. She loves Marone with the sesame crust.

Reviewed September 25, 2017

Asked a fellow NYer where I should get a good pizza, told him about a few places with good reviews, suggested Bkly Sq based on how it compared to L & B Spumoni Guardens!

Reviewed September 24, 2017

Not sure what all the hype is about concerning this place. The pizza was okay, but I can definitely say I've had better from other pizzerias through NJ. And I was turned off after seeing them handle customers' payments (cash/card) and immediately go back to the dough to make pizzas without washing their hands in between. I wouldn't be going back here again.

1  Thank soccergallystuff
Reviewed September 16, 2017 via mobile

Can honestly say that the slice that i had was rather small compared to others but it was very tasty and flavorful