US$81
US$129
US$90
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$110/night.

US$112
Book now, pay at stay
US$131
US$125
Hampton.com
All reviewsfront deskupgraded to a suiteoutdoor poolmetropark train stationthe concierge loungekona grillbusiness tripcomfortable hotelbreakfast buffetolio restaurantthis past weekendroom was largechecking infitness centernew jerseyderrickconference
Reviewed 2 April 2018

This was my first stay at the Renaissance Hotel and it won't be my last!! I traveled from Las Vegas with my best friend Doug and our friend Alan to see the tigers at the Bronx zoo. Doug and I both agreed that this hotel had the coziest beds ever. The room was spacious enough that we could have had an epic party, but were too tired after losing Doug at the zoo.

The customer service was as amazing as the room. From the front desk staff's warm personal welcoming to the property and explanation of all of their amenities to manager Robb's assistance with all of our questions. This hotel goes above and beyond the expectations of its customers.

The hotel is in a great location and is very clean. Give them a try!!

• Stayed: April 2018, traveled on business
Renaissance W, General Manager at Renaissance Woodbridge Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

It is so nice to hear that we made such a great impression on you and we are glad that you found our hotel to be an excellent place to stay while you visit the Bronx Zoo! Your kind compliments about our rooms and customer service are truly appreciated as we make it our goal to exceed your expectations at every turn. We truly cannot wait to let our staff know that you enjoyed the warm and welcoming environment. Thank you for your recommendation, and we look forward to welcoming you back to the Renaissance Woodbridge the next time you are in the area.

Reviewed 31 March 2018

Our two-day meeting ran almost flawlessly - only remark I would have is there should be more wireless microphones available for special meetings. We needed a dozen for our meeting but had to make do with wired microphones at each table. A few drinks got knocked over as a result.

Kona Grill is steps away. The food there is excellent (seafood, Italian dishes, sushi

There are plenty of other restaurants nearby, and a Wegman's supermarket is a mile away. An employee offered to drive me there and pick me up free of charge.

A Bank of America ATM is across the street.

Gym is small but serviceable. Five treadmills, three ellipticals, one stair climber, two exercise bicycles (one recumbent) and a small exercise and weight area.

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled on business
Renaissance W, General Manager at Renaissance Woodbridge Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2018

We are so pleased that you enjoyed your business meeting at our hotel! Your feedback is appreciated and we will be sure to discuss with our staff about offering wireless microphones. It is also great to hear that our location in town was convenient for you as we are near many spectacular restaurants and stores. Thank you for taking the time to share your review, and we hope to welcome you back to the Renaissance Woodbridge.

Reviewed 31 March 2018

I stayed at the Renaissance (Woodbridge, NJ) with my three children for two days. At check-in, Rachel was friendly and gave us exceptional service. From there the hotel checked in on my family and I via text and satisfied each and very accommodation we requested with a smile (Rachel, Diana, Quenterra, Nereida). The rooms were clean and spacious.
Although, there isn't a spectacular beach view because its located near a highway, even that view gives a sense of peace as you stand still admiring it.

We also ate at the breakfast buffet. One thing I liked about the buffet was that they served turkey bacon and chicken sausages. Nowadays many people have swayed away from eating pork however many businesses have not accommodate these paying customers. So it was a surprise and delight to see that Renaissance hotel had many that accommodation. The served hot and cold items making it a well-balanced meal.

We also used the indoor pool. The indoor pool is heated making your body feel like you are in relaxation heaven. We also visited the fitness center which is open 24 hours.

The hotel is in close proximity to shopping malls and restaurants. Not only would I recommend this hotel but I will definitely return here in the near future!

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled with family
1  Thank Huriya E

Nothing pleases us more than hearing that you had such a spectacular stay! We always want to make sure that our guests are receiving the best customer service and it is so great that you felt accommodated. We cannot wait to share your wonderful compliments with our staff as they will be pleased to hear that you enjoyed their excellent service along with our breakfast buffet and convenient location. Thank you for your recommendation, and it will be a pleasure to welcome you back to the Renaissance Woodbridge the next time you are in the area.

Reviewed 29 March 2018

This hotel is very convenient to our new corporate location. Our manager in this location asked if I would recommend this hotel for visiting executives and I cannot. Here's why.

The hotel itself appears to be older and in need of renovation. Sometimes it is the small things like the crumbling curb at the back entrance. But most important is the rooms and they need to be refreshed. First the bathroom has the old combo shower and bath tub. I thought Marriott was getting rid of these. And the decor in the room is a bit beaten up. But the furniture to store your clothing is interesting. There are no traditional drawers just cabinets with shelves that are low to the ground and so dark that it is difficult to see into them.

They do appear to be making some renovations. I felt that the gym was great and the restaurant area was very nice. And I did have dinner and the food was good.

The lounge is also a bit cramped and could use a refresh. But I really liked the 24 hour lounge which is a small room with a coffee machine, refrigerator with drinks and some snacks. That was awesome to use early morning after my work out.

Now to the really bad. On my final day, and after completing my shower, I discovered the maid did not leave the bath towels. So I had to use the remaining hand towel. I have spent a lot of time in hotels and have never seen this one. This tells me there is no quality check. This is a big problem.

And the other big problem is the elevators. Elevator #3 on the 6th floor only wants to go up. I had to wait for 10 minutes early morning when I discovered that if you ride it to 7 then it will go down. None of the other elevators appeared. The next day I mentioned this problem while waiting for the elevators and the guest told me that he had been complaining for a year about this problem and no one has done anything about it.

Those two last problems convinced me to stay away from this hotel.

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled on business
Renaissance W, General Manager at Renaissance Woodbridge Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2018

While we are pleased to hear that you enjoyed using our gym and having some snacks and drinks in our lounge, it is truly disappointing to hear that your experience at our hotel did not meet your expectations. Your satisfaction is important to us, and please know that we will be sure to discuss your concerns about the towels and elevators with our housekeeping and maintenance teams to ensure we are providing the best for our guests. Thank you for taking the time to share your review, and we hope you will reconsider another stay at our hotel.

Reviewed 26 March 2018

Spent a week in the hotel due to work commitments.

Check in after 24 hrs transit from Sydney, Australia was fine - the front staff are very helpful and pleasant at any hour of the day.

The rooms are quite dated - decor looks like it would have been fine in 1995, however we've moved on from that but the rooms haven't. The bathrooms were reasonable - clean and useable. However there are two complaints. Firstly there is no mini fridge in the room. Secondly there is no jug to boil water for a cup of tea. There is a cheap Nespresso type machine on the bench, but sadly that is it.

The restaurant serves breakfast - your usual staple of omelettes, bacon and different types of sausage, along with toast, bagels, pastries and fruit and yoghurts.

Overall this is a decent hotel just off the US27 at Iselin. It is clean, comfortable and well priced. The staff are lovely, however the rooms are dated. Will I stay here again? Probably, as it is very close to my US head office.

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled on business
Renaissance W, General Manager at Renaissance Woodbridge Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2018

We are pleased to hear that our location makes us a convenient place to stay whenever you are in town. While it is great that the warm and welcoming service provided by our staff made your stay to be enjoyable, it is disappointing that you were not impressed with all aspects of our hotel. We are always looking to improve our services and this feedback is helpful as our staff will discuss making any upgrades to our rooms. Although not all of our guest rooms have a mini-refrigerator, our Governor, Presidential, and Ambassador Suites does include this amenity and we hope you will consider any of these accommodations for your next stay with us. Thank you for sharing your review, and we look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel.