“Very noisy”

IHOP
Ranked #25 of 81 Restaurants in Howell
Cuisines: American
Reviewed August 5, 2017 via mobile

Although it was very noisy, the waitress was friendly & accommodating. The portions are large and very good. The bacon and hash browns are great. My daughter had pancakes as a side and they were very good. The service was quick and the waitress cane by several times to ask if we needed anything else. Very enjoyable breakfast.

Reviewed August 5, 2017 via mobile

I enjoy breakfast. I Hop offers a variety of dishes. They also have featured specials. The only drawback is the calorie count, but this seems to be common in a lot of restaurants. The service staff is friendly and accommodating.

Reviewed March 14, 2017

Food and service is always good.

Hashbrown need to be like McDonalds not the home style version.

Cheese omlets are better at the Pancake house but still well made.

Great juice options.

Build your own omlet is creatively fun.

Reviewed October 17, 2016

My family visited this place and we were seated quick. Food came out Hot and Fresh. My server Alya was on top of everything. Brought me extra napkins, creamer and so on. We go there at least 2 times a week.

We wil be back.

Reviewed October 3, 2016

I enjoy Ihop because I like eggs, bacon, hash browns, and pancakes for breakfast. The menu is a complete mix and match. Some people like french toast, some like crepes, some like waffles, and some like me enjoy different varieties of pancakes. The service is always excellent and you can get pots of coffee and relax.

Been to IHOP? Share your experiences!