“Breakfast anytime.”

IHOP
Ranked #25 of 81 Restaurants in Howell
Cuisines: American
Reviewed March 14, 2017

Food and service is always good.

Hashbrown need to be like McDonalds not the home style version.

Cheese omlets are better at the Pancake house but still well made.

Great juice options.

Build your own omlet is creatively fun.

Reviewed October 17, 2016

My family visited this place and we were seated quick. Food came out Hot and Fresh. My server Alya was on top of everything. Brought me extra napkins, creamer and so on. We go there at least 2 times a week.

We wil be back.

Reviewed October 3, 2016

I enjoy Ihop because I like eggs, bacon, hash browns, and pancakes for breakfast. The menu is a complete mix and match. Some people like french toast, some like crepes, some like waffles, and some like me enjoy different varieties of pancakes. The service is always excellent and you can get pots of coffee and relax.

Reviewed September 15, 2016 via mobile

Stopped here with a friend as we needed a place to eat before show we were going to in nearby Freehold. The place was clean and decent location, but my service just was slow and filled with mistakes. Waited forever to order, didn't have drink brought out til after I got food. Waiting for check took forever. The food was ok, maybe not quite worth the price. Overall maybe it was just the server, but it definitely made me unlikely to stop here again if in area.

Reviewed September 1, 2016

I have been to this IHOP several times -- mostly during breakfast -- no matter how busy, they are appropriately staffed, have polite and efficient servers, and keep the place immaculately clean. Very well managed facility.

Been to IHOP? Share your experiences!