“Pizza how I remember it as a kid”
Review of Lino's Pizzeria

Lino's Pizzeria
Ranked #16 of 81 Restaurants in Howell
Reviewed February 5, 2017

Friendly family owned and traditional Pizza joint. I love their pies as they remind me of what I grew up with in the Bricktown area.

Reviewed January 23, 2017

Lino's has been in Howell over 40 yrs. Used to go all the time, and it was always crowded. Have started going back, after quite a few years, and am sorry didn't come back sooner. The owner is the same, except now his hair is white. He seemed to remember me. They have pasta specials every night: less than $7. Also, pizza specials Monday thru Thursday. Cash only. The pizza is really good, as well as the cheesesteak and manicotti. No frills place.

Reviewed December 24, 2016

In town for a show and found this place. SO glad I did. They have THE BEST garlic knots I've ever had. They're dredged in a bowl of fresh/minced garlic, and when you pick them up and eat them there is so much garlic that it is actually falling off. The pizza is good also.

Reviewed October 22, 2016

Pizza is delicious and the price is always right!. Owner is very friendly and takes pride in his food. Will make this a favorite go-to place for the pizza lover in me.

Reviewed July 8, 2016

We love going into Lino's. Everyone there is so friendly. The pizza is great and every night of the week they have a great pizza or entree special. Our favorite is the pan pizza on Wednesdays!

Been to Lino's Pizzeria? Share your experiences!