“I love White Casle”

Add it.
White Castle
Ranked #26 of 81 Restaurants in Howell
Reviewed March 14, 2017

We stop at White Castle a few times a year. I love it--it doesn't love me back unfortunately.. I get heartburn. Otherwise we have it more often. Consistent.

Reviewed February 26, 2016 via mobile

Tried this location for the first time. Food was made good, the service was fast, and the restaurant looked nice and clean.

Reviewed June 18, 2015

The burgers are still tiny, thinner than 40 years ago, but who cares. It brings back memories of being a teenager and they still taste OK. HAPPY DAYS.

Reviewed June 16, 2015

I have eaten at many a White Castle and had fabulous food and no issues-

But for some reason this one simply does not agree with my expectations of what White Castle stands for-

Burger are mushy and seriously slapped together they just are unappealing.
Sides are not fresh tasting, I know its fast food but each time I stop in ---I am disappointed.

Reviewed March 28, 2015 via mobile

I've heard about how awesome White Castle is for years, they even made a movie about people trying to get there, but after eating there all I can think is, why. Let me say this, my problem was not with the restaurant itself, or the staff. My problem was with the food. As soon as I looked at one of these thin , attempts at meat, patties I knew it was not going to be good. I'm not sure how the company can get meat into patty form that thin. The taste was well, McDonald's has better quality tasting food. Actually McDonald's taste like a 5 star restaurant compared to White Castle. I don't live near here, I happen to be traveling and the group of guys trying to detox from 3 nights of drinking, wanted to detour to White Castle. That being said, you don't have to worry about me making a return visit. Even if I were drunk I would question the "meat". The only reason I'm giving them an average rating instead of poor is because the staff did their jobs well and the restaurant itself was kept clean. My problem was in the food that White Castle as as whole manufacturers. If you want the novelty of visiting a White Castle, then go take your picture and be happy you made it through the experience. If you are looking for cheap fast food, go to McDonald's, the price is better and you actually believe you are eating beef.

Been to White Castle? Share your experiences!