“Nice dinner”

Christie's Italian Seafood Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Christie's Italian Seafood Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 86 Restaurants in Howell
Cuisines: Italian, Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed November 8, 2017 via mobile

We had a nice dinner. Everything was okay. A bit heavy on the use of garlic so that the food lost any of the flavor. Really noticed it in the stuffed artichoke. The white clam sauce was good but had many broken clam shells, indicating that they didn’t open when cooked. That meant to me they were old dead clams. I pushed them aside and only ate the whole ones that opened from the heat and not the hammer.

Reviewed November 8, 2017

Based on recommendations, our group opted to try this small local restaurant. Wow! Although 7 in number, we were quickly seated and our server who was very good was quick to our table. Fresh, warn bread served with olive oil and herbs started things off. Although small, the menu was diverse offering a variety of appetizers, salads and entrees. I chose the "ravioli of the day". Cheese ravioli with spinach, sun dried tomatoes and black olives in a very good red sauce. All our meals were served as ordered and together. Due to the huge size of our meals, the dessert option was out of the question. Will definitely return and not hesitate to recommend.

1  Thank jjflan
Reviewed October 9, 2017

Been there many times but my last visit was very disappointing. On the plus side service was great considering the waiter was his first day at Chrisie's. The problem I had Was The dish of A wrapped Spinish and cheese in a pasta wasvert gummy and tastless also the 1-Sauage was very small and way over cooled, and as far as the 1-Meat Ball was tasty but small.
My wife ordered Red Snaper tasty but small for the high price.
After this expernce my wife and I will have to think about going back!!!!

Reviewed October 3, 2017

Everything was great, food, drinks, staff and will definitely return for more! Easy access off Hwy 9 and parking is good.

Reviewed October 3, 2017

The service was great and the food fantastic. Four people in party. 2 had seafood, 1 had veal and 1 had chicken. Everything was terrific including various apps. Prices were good also