“Good Bar and Grill, Nice Burgers”

Ivy League Bar and Grill
Ranked #8 of 81 Restaurants in Howell
Cuisines: American
Reviewed October 1, 2017 via mobile

I had the opportunity to dine alone here. I sat at the bar, enjoying a Yuengling and taking in the sports bar atmosphere. I ordered the Wisconsin Cheddar burger and watched as they cooked it up on a grill in the center of the bar, which I always enjoy seeing. The burger itself was very good and cooked perfectly as I ordered. Usually It is an eight ounce patty, which is quite substantial, and was more than enough to satisfy my appetite. It was well seasoned and very flavorful. Overall, this is a fun neighborhood bar kind of place.

Reviewed September 26, 2017

My wife and I were pleasantly surprised for a bar and grill their food was very good and so was their service. My wife had their hamburger and it was very tasty. I had their salmon and it was very flavorful and moist. Our waitress was very attentive and helpful.

Reviewed September 7, 2017

Had an after movie early dinner last week. we were very happy with The Ivy League! I had a cheese steak with chips. my date had the Reuben with chips. Both were very tasty and served prompt and hot. No room for dessert!

Reviewed July 21, 2017 via mobile

Had a late lunch/early dinner here with the family. The atmosphere was nice and the staff was friendly and attentive. The food was tasty and the portions were a nice size. There is a bar if you care for more social scene. Over all the place was very good. I would go back again.

Reviewed May 20, 2017

Stopped there for a lunch. Passed by many times. Parking lot was always full. Good price, good food, good service

Been to Ivy League Bar and Grill? Share your experiences!