“Always Good”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed September 16, 2017 via mobile

I love the Chapter House!! I always get a good meal there and the wait staff are friendly and professional. My favorite meal at the moment is blackened salmon Ceaser salad. Yum!!

Reviewed August 14, 2017 via mobile

First visit. We are "bar people" and found Bartender Bob to be the right mix of friendly, helpful and knowledgeable. We talked Beer, and based on that, he had some suggestions that were spot on. He made our visit enjoyable, and we will be back. The calamari was great -light breading done just right, so you knew what you were eating! The Turkey & Avacado BLT was outstanding with the bacon portion cooked just right. The Texas Toast was awsome. A fun nite!

Reviewed June 29, 2017 via mobile

Came here for dinner. No wait on a Sunday night. Was able to be seated right away. Food was ok and service was good. Large bar area with TVs

Reviewed June 19, 2017 via mobile

Went here for a burger and a beer. The crowd was a little older at dinner time on a Saturday. Music went on and off sporadically, probably due to the customer-controlled jukebox.
The burger was good but the bartender never checked up on me and my food. When it was done the bar-back quickly took the empty plate away (probably because the bartender was chatting with other guests).
I would have ordered another drink but the lack of attentive service made me not want to spend any more time or money there. Their loss.
I would not return to Chapter House. The place is nice inside but the food was just okay and the service was subpar at best.

Reviewed June 2, 2017 via mobile

Always good food and prices. Everyday is a special. The best time is after 9 pm. Bat drinks and apps are $5. Friendly atmosphere and relaxing. Just make sure you get one of the good waitresses because some of the young ones talk to coworkers and don't come to the table

Been to Chapter House? Share your experiences!