“Great sushi, hibatchi and Pad Thai”

Osho Japanese Restaurant
Ranked #12 of 30 Restaurants in Holmdel
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed 11 July 2017

We really enjoy this restaurant. Service is very good and they have take out as well. My favorite Pad Thai in the area and their Sushi is spot on.

Reviewed 9 November 2016 via mobile

The food I'd always excellent. I have eaten in and taken out from this restaurant and have never been disappointed.

Reviewed 8 June 2016 via mobile

Great sushi place, staff was very nice I felt welcomed as soon as I walked in the door. Great prices for the amount of food given, sushi was so fresh and warm you can tell it was made right then and there. Cannot wait to come back!!!

Reviewed 22 May 2016 via mobile

I Have gone for many years and it's always a good meal. The fish is always fresh and the service is fairly good. It's fairly priced compared to other sushi near by

Reviewed 19 March 2016 via mobile

Osho is always really good, but tonight it was exceptional. The selection of fish was amazing and tonight we had many new things including oysters and many different types of octopus.

This casual restaurant easily has some of the best sushi in Monmouth County. It's casual and BYOB