“Great Sushi!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Holmdel Road
Description: Park East is the ultimate expression of what a high-end casual restaurant should be. The owners represent a convergence of different styles and experiences ranging from fine dining to elite night life environments. The Park East concept can best be described as trans-generational: an expression of the evolution of cuisines, vibe dining, service and ambiance, not to mention the highest ranked sushi in the area. Park East creates the highest quality dining environment in what is one of the greatest indoor spaces in New Jersey. "Park East is not a restaurant, it"s an experience..."
Reviewed 21 May 2015

The Sushi and Lunch specials are a very good deal.....Beer selection is good...Staff is good also....A great place for lunch...

Reviewed 20 May 2015

This place gets a new name every 10 years or so. Park East, as it is now called, is really a glorified sports bar/comedy club down the street. I would not take the family to dinner here.

1  Thank Fishscales44
Reviewed 14 March 2015

This restaurant is a convenient place for a friend of mine and i to meet for lunch every now and then. 1 minute of the Garden State Parkway. Fresh sushi, ice cold beer, TV after TV for sports. The best part is the food. For lent they had a meat-free Friday menu. For St. Patricks day there was a special menu of corned beef, and other irish favs. They had their regular lunch menu as well, all on the same day. I chose the grilled salmon over greens. The salmon was about 6 ounces, more than a typical lunch portion, It was seasoned perfectly and the salad came with a lite raspberry vinaigrette that was perfect. The barmaids won't let your glass sit empty and the Guinness on tap was poured perfectly. Don't let the formal dinner prices scare you. This lunch was extremely affordable. I highly recommend the Park East.

Reviewed 6 March 2015

My family visited this establishment after a church celebration. It was a cold Monday in Jersey and the restaurant was not crowded. We had a large party so I understand the delays in bringing out the meal. The fare here is heavy on sushi. That part of the meal was fair. My wife had a chicken dish that was decent. Overall, this is a bar that has a restaurant attached. There are TV's showing sports. The dining room is large and I can see that this is a popular spot on weekends during football season. I did not pay the bill but the prices seemed reasonable.

Reviewed 18 February 2015

For Valentines Day, my wife got me tickets to an excellent movie (Whiplash) and dinner for two at this restaurant. The ambiance was befitting for Valentines Day. Multiple TV screens around the room were displaying a Valentines motif wallpaper; a red background with a picture of lighted candles. It gave the room a warm, romantic feeling. Our dinner which included everything from appetizer to dessert did not disappoint. The shrimp/calamari appetizer was to die for and our entrees (I chose the scallops and my wife the lamb) was of gourmet caliber, cooked to perfection. The wait staff was attentive and the manger (Chris) was ever present, ensuring we were enjoying our dining experience. This was our first visit and certainly will not be our last.

Been to The Park - Hazlet? Share your experiences!