“Excellent breakfast ”

Honey's Kitchen
Ranked #12 of 68 Restaurants in Fairfield
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 14 June 2017 via mobile

This is a cheerful little place with friendly staff. Decor is bright and clean. Food is standard diner fare, portions are hearty and quality is good. I enjoyed the corned beef gash with scrambled eggs.

Reviewed 12 March 2017 via mobile

I adore Honey's Kitchen. Although it is rather small I still believe it to be child friendly, since it is a causal environment. I have never once had a meal that wasn't delicious. I would describe Honeys as being "diner-ish". Very similar fare to a diner, however, fresh and homemade. Their salads are the absolute best. I've had the Greek salad with salmon two times this week and I'm not even a fan of salmon. The way Honeys prepares it......so good. The only negative I can see about Honeys is they are closed on Sunday's. I would definitely recommend Honey's the other six days of the week.

Reviewed 19 November 2016

I live a few blocks away from Honey's Kitchen and this is the best breakfast/lunch place I know within 15 miles, at least! I seldom eat out but when I do I frequent this place. Today I introduced a newbie to the bacon cheeseburger and as expected I added one more (future) repeat customer to Honey's Kitchen long list of happy patrons. Great job as usual to all at Honey's Kitchen!

Reviewed 11 September 2016

I was on TripAdvisor reviewing another place in Fairfield and saw the review for Honeys and we decided to try it. When we found it (it is a bit hard to find on the edge of a residential neighborhood) we realized that we had been at another restaurant at the location long ago. I had pancakes and sausage. My son and husband had breakfast wraps. Everything was good including the service. I didn't see the Eggs Benedict or crab cake over salad that other reviewers mentioned on the menu but there were quite a number of choices. Most of the other patrons seemed like regulars and seemed to know each other. I would go back.

Reviewed 26 April 2016 via mobile

We only had eggs and pancakes, but boy they were good. Contact in and out. Lots of people coming to eat which is a great sign. Will be back to try something else