“Late Breakfast”

Get food delivered
Ranked #15 of 315 Restaurants in Elizabeth
Price range: US$4 - US$29
Cuisines: American
Description: Warm and friendly atmosphere open 24 hours a day 7 days a week. We use only the finest ingredients in all our dishes and bakery goods. From hormone and steroid free chicken to buttermilk pancakes we take pride in what we serve you! Our baker is always at the ready to fulfill any cake or pastry order. Our specialty is offering our customers any type of food they desire at any time, so please come visit. You won't regret it. MEET ME A THE TROP!
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We enjoyed the portions and service while we dined at "The Trop"! we both had omelets that were well made and stocked with everything we wanted. if you like grits, get them, they were perfect that day for me!

Date of visit: August 2021
Write a reviewReviews (49)

Reviewed 21 January 2021

The food is great and the service the provide is great. I went there with my family and my family enjoyed it

Date of visit: January 2021
Reviewed 31 January 2020 via mobile

I haven’t been to the Tropicana in years but stopped by a few days ago with some friends who were visiting the area. The food and service was as excellent as ever. Generous portions, friendly service and pleasant atmosphere- just as I remember it. Don’t forget to grab some of their homemade dessert (eat in or take it with you). I HIGHLY recommend the delicious carrot cake. The Tropicana is definitely on my “Highly Recommended” list +++

Date of visit: January 2020
2  Thank ChiefRQ
Reviewed 1 October 2019

Disappointing meal in that it was a very small portion. The staff did not seem to be interested in the customers as they spent more time with each other than with the partons

Date of visit: September 2019
Reviewed 14 September 2019

Consistent quality and ridiculously huge portions. Friendly staff including some lifers that know your order as soon as you sit down. Great place.

Date of visit: September 2019