Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$127
PricelineUS$127
eDreamsUS$127
ZenHotels.comUS$132
1,216 results
All reviews double tree tinton falls warm cookies front desk junior suite business trip diamond member wedding ballroom nj accommodations housekeeping
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 January 2020

We had a voucher for a free room for months and used it one day short of expiring for our anniversary. While we live 25 miles away, we like area but don’t like the drive. Presto! We’re here, beautiful room. Dinner in Red Bank, Coffee at the ocean. Worked like a charm.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank genarev
Reviewed 3 January 2020

I usually always stay at this hotel whenever I am in town. The staff is very courteous and the hotel is very clean. I have stayed during most seasons and taken advantage of the multiple amenities they provide with no problems

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
jennyhHU, Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Tinton Falls - Eatontown, responded to this reviewResponded 3 January 2020

Thank you for the wonderful review! We're thrilled your recent stay was exceptional, and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 22 December 2019

Clean, comfortable room- great staff, great food in the restaurant- I love travel about 40 weeks a year for work- The staff, from the front desk to housekeeping to the restaurant and bar, at this hotel are some of the absolute nicest I’ve met. I’ve stayed at this location numerous times for work related travel, and every single time I meet great people

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
jennyhHU, Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Tinton Falls - Eatontown, responded to this reviewResponded 23 December 2019

Wow - thank you so much! We are thrilled you enjoyed everything about your recent stay, and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 19 December 2019

I stayed here for an overnight for business. The room was perfectly clean. The bed smelled, looked and felt super clean and very comfortable. The pillows and blankets were great. I was upgraded to a jr suite which I appreciated greatly. The employees were incredibly kind and helpful. The front desk and bartender were awesome. The front desk helped me with absolutely every need or question I had. For that reason, I would come back in a heart beat. The room was spacious for sure, so that was nice. I had an extra room with a small couch and desk and 2nd tv. The couch didn’t Look so great because there was a stain on it and one curtain in that room was missing. There also weren’t darkening curtains in either part of my room. But those details wouldn’t stop me from coming back. I know for sure, if I asked for a different room, they would have accommodated me. But those things didn’t bother me much. I wanted a clean and comfortable bed and bathroom and it was. And staff was amazing.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed 17 December 2019

The staff was welcoming and I enjoyed every minute of my stay. The rooms were cleaned and quiet and I was able to sleep comfortable and they have one of the best beds I ever slept in. I highly recommend this hotel!!!

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
jennyhHU, Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Tinton Falls - Eatontown, responded to this reviewResponded 18 December 2019

Thank you! We greatly appreciate your review and recommendation to other travelers. We hope to see you again soon!