“Not as it used to be”
Review of Morrow's Nut House

Morrow's Nut House
Ranked #36 of 62 things to do in Cape May
Reviewed August 23, 2016

This place was a disappointment. Haven't been here in 12 years and before you could pick and choose what you wanted. Now everything is pre packaged and very over priced! We drove a long way to come to the Nut house to share the tradition with our children, and we will not be returning. Will have to start a new tradition elsewhere.

Reviewed July 26, 2016

I have not been to Cape May in about 10 ish if not more years. But Morrows hold a lot of memories for me and my family. I want to come down for a visit and buy all the candy in the store.

Reviewed March 14, 2016 via mobile

Always loved coming here. You can find anything you need for the Beach. It always has a sea air smell which I love and the candies are wonderful. I'd really love to get my fiancé down here to relax and have a nice day out. Hopefully soon.

Reviewed October 12, 2015 via mobile

This place has been part of the Cape May boardwalk experience for what seems like forever. The nuts and taffy are my favorite reason to stop in. However they also have a wide assortment of souvenirs, gifts and beach stuff. It is an old creaky wooden floor kind of shop which adds to the charm.

See more reviews
Reviewed September 27, 2015

We love to stop in when we ride our bikes on the Promenade in the morning. There's a nice selection of candy, chocolate, fudge, and of course, nuts! And it smells so good when you first step inside!

There's also a wide range of other items - postcards, beach toys, sandals, cover ups and Cape May souvenirs. Young kids will love wandering around looking at all the goodies!

2  Thank lt10