“Taffy and treats”
Review of Morrow's Nut House

Morrow's Nut House
Ranked #40 of 66 things to do in Cape May
Reviewed 12 October 2015 via mobile

This place has been part of the Cape May boardwalk experience for what seems like forever. The nuts and taffy are my favorite reason to stop in. However they also have a wide assortment of souvenirs, gifts and beach stuff. It is an old creaky wooden floor kind of shop which adds to the charm.

Reviewed 27 September 2015

We love to stop in when we ride our bikes on the Promenade in the morning. There's a nice selection of candy, chocolate, fudge, and of course, nuts! And it smells so good when you first step inside!

There's also a wide range of other items - postcards, beach toys, sandals, cover ups and Cape May souvenirs. Young kids will love wandering around looking at all the goodies!

2  Thank lt10
Reviewed 10 September 2015

A fun place to get souvenirs and candies. Interesting selection of Cape May momentos. some inexpensive sandals, hats and bags too.GOod selection of candy by the ounce.

Reviewed 19 July 2015 via mobile

We always come here to get the candied almonds. They are amazing! I haven't had anything else from here so I can't speak to the candy. But if you like roasted or candied nuts, this is the place.

See more reviews
Reviewed 8 July 2015 via mobile

<sigh> another one of my favorites gone downhill. Used to LOVE their chocolate. This year got "chocolate mousse truffles" which disappointingly tasted like marshmallow in the middle (I like marshmallows but it just wasn't what I thought I was buying). Cashew turtles were only ok. Chocolate covered graham crackers were ok but chocolate covering was very thin. My kids enjoyed the gummy stuff (Swedish fish, etc). Guess I will avoid chocolate next time we go.