“Not as good as it used to be”
Review of Morrow's Nut House

Morrow's Nut House
Ranked #36 of 62 things to do in Cape May
Reviewed July 8, 2015 via mobile

<sigh> another one of my favorites gone downhill. Used to LOVE their chocolate. This year got "chocolate mousse truffles" which disappointingly tasted like marshmallow in the middle (I like marshmallows but it just wasn't what I thought I was buying). Cashew turtles were only ok. Chocolate covered graham crackers were ok but chocolate covering was very thin. My kids enjoyed the gummy stuff (Swedish fish, etc). Guess I will avoid chocolate next time we go.

Reviewed July 7, 2015

Just went to this shop for the first time. They have the best chocolate!!! We also bought dried fruit, something a little healthy. Very good! They have lots of cute gifts to pack the candy in as a gift. I think next time we are in Cape May this will be one place not to miss before we leave.

Reviewed June 16, 2015

This shop is amongst a bunch of cute little shops in Cape May. I was looking to get some salt water taffy and went here and was not disappointed. Very cute shop with a big selection of nuts, candies, and taffy. The people there were really nice and helpful. I have really enjoyed eating my delicious souvenir of salt water taffy from this place!

Reviewed May 11, 2015

my daughter's teacher recommended Morrow's as she has a huge sweet tooth. we sample a bunch of chocolates: boardwalk (choco bark w.marshmellows and nuts), almond toffee bark, jelly fruit slices, etc- everything was YUMMY and reasonably priced.
we kept coming back and were sad to leave for home. if you're in Cape May, it's worth the visit, esp since it's in the Washington Street Mall with other cute shops and restaurants.