All reviews front desk staff was friendly room was clean fitness center nice hotel a great place to stay buffet breakfast convenient location night's sleep omelet business trip new jersey indoor pool excellent stay business center hgi target
Reviewed 24 December 2017 via mobile

After staying in a Hampton Inn the night before with free breakfast, free coffee and cookies this was a disappointment.

First what was good.....the front desk was attentive the lobby attractive. There was coffee and some kind of strange cookie and fruit sometimes. There is a restaurant but our dinner was awful. Breakfast the next morning at the restaurant was just average.

The biggest complaint I have was that I could not get hot water in my room. It got warm after about 5 minutes but it never got hot. The room was redone, hotel was quiet. I would not stay here again.

Stayed: December 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed 19 December 2017

they are in the process of renovating the rooms, and I believe we got one of the newly renovated ones. The bed was comfortable; the decor was attractive; the bathroom shower was room; bathroom lighting was very good. The only negative was he lack of electrical outlets for charging appliances. Adding those light fixtures with plugs in their bases would have helped. The breakfast was delicious and had a nice variety of foods.

• Stayed: December 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed 11 December 2017

Hotel is in a great location with multiple shops nearby and restaurants. Very close to the highway and near multiple businesses in Bridgewater. Rooms are clean and well designed. Overall, stay was very comfortable.

• Stayed: December 2017, traveled on business
Reviewed 10 December 2017

The room and the bed is dirty. During my stay, they started their renovation work at early morning and I can’t take good sleep at all. I need to go down front deck to pick tooth paste and not really convenient to me.

• Stayed: December 2017, traveled on business
Reviewed 4 December 2017

I had a wonderful stay at the Hilton garden inn and I would like to recommend this hotel to others. The staff were courteous and very friendly and took good care of me. The breakfast was excellent and the chefs who made my omelettes need a special praise and encouragement. Thank you.

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled solo