“A favorite ”

Ranked #13 of 168 Restaurants in Brick
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed October 31, 2017 via mobile

I’m quite a fan of Via Veneto. Eat here often and never have a terrible experience. It’s byob and I recommend making a reservation.

Reviewed October 3, 2017

Excellent Italian food in a fine dining establishment. The seafood is fresh as well as their preparation.

Reviewed September 28, 2017

Every time we go out for a special meal (anniversary, birthday, etc.) we go to Via Veneto. The atmosphere is comfortable and the food is terrific. Pricing is moderate, it makes the whole meal even better, Food is plentiful and there are always specials. For a good time out visit this restaurant. You won't be sorry. You'll go back again and again.

Reviewed September 16, 2017 via mobile

I love this restaurant. I think their food is delicious and they have a wide variety of specials and a fabulous regular menu!! This restaurant is always one of my top choices for my birthday dinner. Their porcini tortellini in Alfredo sauce is the best!! Love when they have fresh porcini mushrooms in and their are specials. Yes it may be loud but everyone is enthusiastically enjoying their food. Prefer this location's food and service to the Manasquan/Wall restaurant.

Reviewed August 16, 2017 via mobile

We started with a delicious appetizer which was a special of thin slices (think potatoes sticks) zucchini, battered and fried with a hint of lemon & salt. Wonderful! Their crispy bread is great. For entree I enjoyed veal via veneto. Super tender delicious veal. My boyfriend got the shrimp fra diavolo which also had a couple mussels & clams. The perfect spice level and very tasty. BYOB and very reasonable, our total bill was $67! Service is attentive & friendly. Highly recommended.