“Great sushi that is priced RIGHT!”
Review of Sushi You

Sushi You
Ranked #42 of 126 Restaurants in Bloomfield
Reviewed 28 June 2016

I was recommended by 2 people and now I see why. BYOB means you save on your bill! Second, they have half priced sushi but not half price on quality. I did the Sashimi Deluxe and was plenty of food (20 pieces I believe) for $20, and thick along with high quality.

Reviewed 20 April 2016

The prices are the best out of the sushi places in this area, and everything tastes fresh. I got a shrimp avocado roll, spicy salmon roll, and sweet potato roll and they were all good - my favorite was the spicy salmon.

I can't speak to the dine-in experience as I got takeout, but I can say that they use the space well. It's small inside, yet they were still able to seat quite a large group while I was there. I think it's safe to say I found my go-to sushi place.

Reviewed 27 October 2015 via mobile

I returned to Sushi You in October, and had an okay meal. We split the Xanadu and the Dragon Eel Roll. They were both good, not great.

1  Thank Luvs2TravelAnywhere
Reviewed 20 April 2015 via mobile

The sushi is reasonably priced, but you get what you pay for. The shrimp tempura rolls and special roll with the tempura are very small. The spicy tuna with tempura crunch was very small and half the roll was filled with the crunch, the crunch out numbered the tuna. However, the tuna avocado roll was a nice size.
What really called for the low rating was the waitress service. We ordered an app and got that and then placed our order. We got our sushi and never saw the waitress after that. No refills on the tea or water, and no check up on the meal. We had to ask the manager or owner or whoever it was for the check. There are so many places to order sushi, Ill try someplace else.

Reviewed 3 December 2014

If you want sushi and you want it cheap, Sushi You is the place to go to. It will cost you half of what other sushi places charge you and the fish, although not the highest quality, tastes good. Very small restaurant, but they are quick, deliver fast and are glad to see you.

Been to Sushi You? Share your experiences!