“Food is excellent.....they serve more then delicious cheesecake!”

Anthony's Cheesecake
Ranked #1 of 126 Restaurants in Bloomfield
Cuisines: Contemporary
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: We are a Bakery/Restaurant serving fresh baked items as well as breakfast, lunch, dinner. We are open Tuesday through Sunday and we serve dinner every Friday & Saturday 5-9 pm. BYOB You can see all our menus on our website at Anthony's Cheesecake.
Reviewed 11 November 2017

Food is delicious and fresh. Service is wonderful. Cute atmosphere. Was there 3 different times for breakfast, lunch and dinner......loved them all.

MrCheesecake71, Owner at Anthony's Cheesecake, responded to this reviewResponded 13 November 2017

Thank you so much for the great review. Hope to see you again soon

Reviewed 3 October 2017

The cheesecake at Anthony's is definitely some of the best I've had. The Chocolate Mousse Cheesecake, 1/2 chocolate mousse and 1/2 cheesecake was simply delectable. It was so creamy and smooth that you'll definitely want to go back for more.

MrCheesecake71, Owner at Anthony's Cheesecake, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2018

Thanks for the great review. We appreciate it

Reviewed 16 September 2017

I've been to Anthony's Cheesecake restaurant twice in the last month. First I took my aunt to celebrate her 82nd birthday & she loved it. Then friends took me there to celebrate my birthday and they too enjoyed the food. Be warned that it's a very small place, with tables close together. I suggest that you make a reservation especially for the weekend brunch. Also, since the food is made to order it can be a little slow, but well worth the wait. Anthony personally comes to your table to check on you. If you order the cheesecake, plan to take it "to go" because you won't have room for it because of the ample portions. As it I stated in the title of this review, Anthony's is not just cheesecake!!!

MrCheesecake71, Owner at Anthony's Cheesecake, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2017

Thanks so much for your nice comments. We appreciate it.

Reviewed 14 August 2017

I was staying a five minute walk away, and this place was a godsend for large, filling, well-prepared and imaginative breakfasts. Also very reasonably priced. The staff and owner were friendly and helpful but never intrusive. Can't fault it.

MrCheesecake71, Owner at Anthony's Cheesecake, responded to this reviewResponded 16 August 2017

Thank you Martin for visiting us while you were in the states. Glad you enjoyed and hope you visit us again during your travels

Reviewed 29 July 2017 via mobile

I went here for a cheese cake , it's so yummy guys u must try it. It's also got ambiance. The owner himself is always around. Say hi to him he will serve u free coffee with every dessert. Just say Magdy and u will have it.