“Night Out”

Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 4 February 2018 via mobile

The food is outstanding and reminiscent of tavernas in Greece. Meat, seafood, cheese and vegetables are all prepared and seasoned properly. Bronzino, lamb, chicken and beef gyros, lemon potatoes and saganaki are among our favorites. And the servers are helpful and entertaining, too.

Bring your own but there is a liquor store a couple doors away if you forget!

Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

Me and my wife immensely enjoyed our mid day lunch at Stamna. The pastichio and gyro was delicious. The service was exquisite and the place had a very nice cozy feel. It felt like we were in Greece.

Reviewed 20 January 2018

My girlfriends and I have been here a couple of times. The service is excellent and the food is very good. I had the Cypriot Salad (big enough to share and delicious) and the Moussaka (very good). It's a BYOB so that's a plus! The menu is quite extensive and the specials were interesting. The decor is just ok. We never felt rushed as they let us sit there for hours. I can honestly say that I can't put my finger on why it's not great. I like the Little Falls location better.

Reviewed 3 January 2018 via mobile

My wife and I have been here several times now and wet just love the food ! From the Mousaka to Galaktoburiko. Sorry for the spelling (Lol) but it's all delicious. Give it a try our two, you won't regret it !

Reviewed 17 October 2017 via mobile

Their food is very very good! Everything is fresh and delicious. They are BYOB and there's a liquor store next door. Bring your appetite. Portions are hefty.